my scone

Started by Pippin, July 13, 2011, 03:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Towels tend to anger the locals in the past for some reason. Especially hot towels.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No. The towel has to be dry so you can use it as a blanket at night, or so that you can dry off after a rain storm.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I never mentioned the moisture of the towel.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

For some reason, a hot towel to me is a towel thats been soaked in boiling water.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kyrolin Zenyar

Mr. Trunn, you are under arrest by SRA for high treason against RSL.
You will immediately be sent to Superjail! for interrogation and execution (not necessarily in that order...)

Good luck with your interrogator  >:D >:D >:D

Krowdon!  Let's go out and do a little Starsky and Hutch thing with the member of the Federation!
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

I dont know what Starsky and Hutch is. I'm sorry.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Cop show.  Old one.

Krowdon

Oh. Well, I can do the CSI Miami thing. *Pulls Sunglasses out of a bag*

Kyrolin Zenyar

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Krowdon

I neither put them on or made a murder joke. You were a little early.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Woops.  I misread your post.

Ungatt Trunn II

First of all, the SRA is not a police force. It can aid policing organizations if needed, but otherwise would need the chairman to declare martial law. You have broken your own law and therefor are to be executed by your own people. Once they are done with you I shall execute you.

Secondly, obviously you can capture a paranoid, powerful, well guarded, high profile galactic leader just like that. Good show. Not.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2011, 10:58:56 PM
First of all, the SRA is not a police force. It can aid policing organizations if needed, but otherwise would need the chairman to declare martial law. You have broken your own law and therefor are to be executed by your own people. Once they are done with you I shall execute you.

Secondly, obviously you can capture a paranoid, powerful, well guarded, high profile galactic leader just like that. Good show. Not.

If we have big enough guns we can.

Kyrolin Zenyar

Hey, they got Fidel Castro.

Krowdon

Here, I found a fluffier version of Stalin.