my scone

Started by Pippin, July 13, 2011, 03:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You have posted a furry for the last time! Also a kitten which is unrelated. Charles, arrest and execute this profligate!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Someone is going to be playing sissy in the jailhouse tonight. During my days as a beat cop back in '35, I always pounded the ever loving crap out of 6 ft. dogs wearing clothes; And then I accused them of some unrelated crime so I could come into the execution chamber right before they pulled the switch just to see the look on their faces! I still have no regrets.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Actually, He's like, Six foot 6. And I am not going to jail.

Ungatt Trunn II

You know what I always said before I booked 'em? "Can't let you do that, Star fox!". Of course in those days that was an anachronism so they didn't really get it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Well, I guess since you could time travel, that works for you.

Ungatt Trunn II

You can only go back in time because the future hasn't happened yet. You can, however, speed up the rate that time passes relative to you without it having adverse affects on you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2011, 04:28:58 PM
You can only go back in time because the future hasn't happened yet.

I never thought about it like that.

Ungatt Trunn II

From my experience in most other dimensions you can. However in ours the "present" is regarded as the "front line" of our time progression. We are, in a sense, the future. Always. Just like we are always the present. We are never the past, though. Unless you do time travel. You had best bring a blanket if you do though.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Whats the blanket do?

Ungatt Trunn II

I actually don't have an explanation for that one.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Not really, considering blankets never do anything. People do things with blankets, sure. But the blanket itself is rather stagnate.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Besides, YOu shouldnt ever leave home without a towel. So I guess I'd be more likely to have a towel than a blanket.