Test

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 12, 2011, 04:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

God help the RSL. A tempest is looming now.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dark Claws

Members of the RSL are the last commenters for the beginning page. They shall conquer all.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Ungatt Trunn II

Is that how we measure who is leading? Okay.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont think so. I think Dark Claws just said that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dark Claws

How do we measure who's winning anyway?

Like an assistant

Ungatt Trunn II

Well let's look at it this way.

The Federation undoubtedly has higher quality posts; And yet still spam posts. We also have a higher volume of topic output. Lately we have had the edge on average activity and seem to even have a numerical advantage. We've taken over several topics, beat the enemy in several smaller battles, and some larger ones too like the 777 topic. We also have humiliated the enemy with post and topic editing as well as bombing any threads that we were somehow unable to take over or deemed too low value to even bother. The Federation has also made use of some advanced technology to aid its cause, as well as mod powers. The Federation boasts the membership of one global mod, one spa mod, and several seasoned spammers to the forums. We appear to have the support of older posters to the forums. And to top it off we have our own stickied topic, courtesy of me.

I don't know what RSL really has any more. Kinda sad, really. I used to be a die-hard supporter and long time member of RSL and if I was on their side I'd be fighting tooth and nail right now. But I am happy to see spam stability. RSL was dead well before I left it, I think. This just proves it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dark Claws

Hey, no matter how hard the wind blows the mountain never bows. And I'm the last man standing. But I'm standing. From my point of view.

The federation has been constantly battling RSL but has lately been slowing in their performance. The topics that RSL holds are small but are still topics and could expand. Humiliation came in contact with threats of spamming sacred ground, and thus was unidentifiable. The main reason the Federation is not bombing or spamming as much as it was during the early stages of this turf war is due to the fact that RSL seems to be defeated, caried on only by someone who really couldn't care less but comes for the free sodas. Moreover, while outnumbered, the spamming doesn't seem so much due to the carnage report of the war and the ruins of the battle. Civilians don't spam as much as they used to before the federation vs. RSL war started which has it's roots from Sharptooh talking about it. So basically, the spam war is pathetic and Sharptooh started it.

Like an assistant

Pippin

why are you trying so hard to win then, fool
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ungatt Trunn II

Actually Shael started it.

And we didn't slow our efforts, we just have less things to push war efforts against. Therefor our output is proportional to our enemy's output, which is very low. This is why we have declared victory.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE