Just

Started by Night Wolf, July 12, 2011, 11:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I dont like the Trollface anyway.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Genevieve

Is there anyone or anything that you do like, Krowdon?

Krowdon

I like Shael, Night Wolf, Briar, Dark Claws, My Clanmates(Wise Claw, Quixote Katana, Harlan, Rizzan, Sharptooth and Vulpes Jarr), Mr. Grimm, Daryn, and one or two other people.

and there are a few things I like.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Genevieve

:o Why don't you like me?!

Krowdon

Genevieve

Oh. That wasn't the question.

Krowdon

oh. Well, there are just people who get on my nerves. And I dont know why, but you ended up one of those people.

Genevieve

Well that's a bit silly.

Krowdon

Thats true. But even though you and I know its a bit silly, I dont like you any more than I did yesterday.

Which makes me feel like a terrible person. Sorry. :(

Ungatt Trunn II

LETS ALL BURN A HAY STACK
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You can burn all your Hay. I'm saving mine for emergency supplies.

Ungatt Trunn II

Spiders live in hay and spiders like to give your personal information to nazi groups
DIE HIPPIE DIE