BUTTERY BISCUIT BASE

Started by Pippin, July 11, 2011, 12:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Boi, Ungatt be stealin' yo man!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

He's the enemy. I'm afraid you're going to have to let him go.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

You cant have a love affair with your enemy! It simply cannot work out.

Ungatt Trunn II

Sure it can. All is fair in love and war.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

As long as Night Wolf wears the Bunny suit to battle, We'll be okay.

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 12, 2011, 10:44:13 AM

Pah, any decent, non-anime (coughraiden) video game protagonist could own that beardless wimp.

(ironically enough, on the first page there was an anime version of him :-X )

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 12, 2011, 10:49:24 AM

Quality, not quantity. A single dwarf could take 'em all.

Just wait for the kinetic armaments to align, then the bombardment will proceed.