S.H.A.E.L demands a coup

Started by The Lady Shael, July 11, 2011, 11:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I love that you're using a picture of Ivan.

keep it up Wolfy!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

TRAVIS ANSWERED WITH A SHELL, AND A ROUSING REBEL YELL!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Thats a good thing!

Then he has to go to jail for a littlebit for betraying RSL.

Ungatt Trunn II

That a quote from the song "Ballad of the Alamo". It was referring to when the Mexican General Santa Anna called for the Americans in the fort to surrender, their response was a cannon shot and war cry, courtesy of Commander William Travis. You lot don't really compare to them though.  Even the french guy that wussed out and left before the battle could cream you "rebels". They were real men.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Well, I cant be a man, I dont want to be a man, So I'll just stay female.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well fine. But still, my point stands!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

And Besides, I'm already involved in this war with you. No matter what you put in my siggie, I wont surrender.

But I am taking a trip for a week. But Night Wolf and Dark Claws and Maybe Kyrolin will be here to fight you.

Ungatt Trunn II

Shocking! Amazingly enough though, I don't see them making a scratch on the elite team I have created to combat you renegades!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

All we got is dedication and a few old guns!