S.H.A.E.L demands a coup

Started by The Lady Shael, July 11, 2011, 11:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Where potato scheme = pyramid scheme? I'm in. The profits will cause a rift in time and space. And drastically lower the population, which could create jobs for the middle class!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Comrade, Spa is now a communist state. Now we just need a thread to start rationing potatoes to the select few who do not oppose us.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Tell Sharptooth that he has officially been given a full Federal pardon, and that we humbly apologize for undermining his efforts during the first civil war. This time, when we are done with these rebels, we shall nationalize Google and evenly distribute its money among the populace.

And extend my offer to Pippin. Us four could destroy the rebels with minimal effort if we properly utilize my mod powers. I have a few acquaintances who played a big role in my rise to power who I may be able to gain support from, but that is up to fate now.

Viva la blalbalba!@!!#
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Finally, we can crush these bourgeois scumbags and bring back the power of the people through mighty potatos and nationalization!

I think our army, the SRA, has some issues though. It has RANKS. GENERALS. C'mon, let's be rational and reasonable communists here and abolish them. Power to the people through the might of the army, I say.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

SRA is the military for RSL. The Federation uses a whole new military structure. Basically there are soldiers and uhhh... Representatives. Of those soldiers. These representatives, as the voice of their people, get better quality... well, everything. This is because of the stress that comes with having to voice the masses! They also have command over their respective groups, for obvious reasons.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Command is for the evil bourgeois class, we must abolish ranks my comrade.

Ungatt Trunn II

The Federation awards those who put the state above themselves. We must have clearly established echelons of power for to keep the chaotic order of the Federation, and to keep us loosely organized to strike any who threaten the Federation, either directly through attacks or "dangerous" speech, or indirectly by forsaking the ideals we hold dear.

When duty calls, they pay the price.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Ungatt Trunn II

Why yes. We rarely, if ever, make any effort to understand our enemy before we attack. To do so would most likely be a waste of resources and even the lives of our intelligence agents who would be much more suited to quelling anti-Federation sentiment within our population.

We typically nuke the planet of our enemies with a Q bomb unless there is something of value on it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Sounds good, I think we also need to accelerate the space race by making the first potato farm outside the Earth's atmosphere.

Ungatt Trunn II

We have a freakin' Apiary on the Sun. The space race is over.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

We do? Nice.

I've got a good idea-how about we dispose of our waste by sending it into the sun? :P

Ungatt Trunn II

Actually we send most our waste towards Andromeda. Stinkin' Andromeda, trying to collide with the Milky way...

Sure it won't have any real effects on our solar system, but still. They are messing up everythin!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I agree. I say we launch potatos at it, that'll solve it. 4.5billions years worth of potato bombardbment can do a lot.

Ungatt Trunn II

This is all fine and good, but we still have a rebellion to quell! They seek to destroy our way of life. YOUR way of life (from this day forward haha)

I think that if you manage to get both Sharptooth and Pippin loyal to our cause, you would have the coveted rank of Sky Marshal assured...
DIE HIPPIE DIE