Quick Question

Started by Krowdon, July 10, 2011, 08:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

If you wanted to get information out of someone, how would you do it?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

Krowdon

*facepalm*

No. I mean if they aren't cooperating.

If you want to force the information out of them.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

what kind of situation is it, is this real life or on the interbutts? I require details

Krowdon

Takara and I are working on a fanfic. And we're discussing part of it.

Kilkenne

Horribly anti-climatic. I'm disappointed.

Answer? Blackmail.

Krowdon

Its not the entire fanfic. Its a building block to bigger things which I will not be sharing our plot with you.

Edit: General fanfic rating is PG to PG-13. Havent decided yet. Depends on who our target audience is.

Kilkenne

I'm comfortable with that. Also, "blackmail" was the answer to the original question. It's fun and exciting, and is a wonderful plot device to drive conflict.

Krowdon

Okay. Blackmail is good. Any other suggestions?

I was actually hoping for something humiliating and painful to go along with Blackmail.

Kilkenne

Krowdon

Those are pretty good.

I like the one where the guy is hanging from the ceiling with weights. *maniac laugh*

Thanks.

*Topic still open in case anyone has stuff to add*

Ungatt Trunn II

Lock them in a completely dark room with no explanation for 8 months, giving them food and water only at random times. This will help screw with their perception. Once they lose track of time, they will lose all hope. Now you are free to extract any info you desire out of a husk of a human being if they don't kill themselves in their confinement. Simply bring them out abruptly (the guard upgrade is useful for this, they can't use the escape option which previously had a random chance for success depending on your security level).

The up side to this is the fact that it takes minimal effort on your part. The down side is the duration of confinement needed for the individual if this tactic is to work properly. If all else fails you may need to restart the game from the latest checkpoint before your attempted interrogation (which is why you want to save before you attempt anyways) because the dev team hasn't patched all the glitches yet, sorry.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kyrolin Zenyar

1) Poke them with soft cushions.
2) iF THAT doesn't work, put them in the comfy chair until lunchtime, with only a cup of coffee at eleven.
3) The RACK!

Oh, and on a serious note, read Aleksander Solzenitsyn?'s "The Gulag Archipelago".
LOTS of torture methods in there.  Acid dipping, etc.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Kyrolin Zenyar

Oh, in case you don't want to read those 600 or so pages, google the book.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!