Strange conversations

Started by Trident, April 09, 2003, 01:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

What's the strangest conversation you've ever had with somebody here?  The strangest was with Ragefur.

Kavikwlf- *g2g bye *huggeth*
Ragefur-Eh?
Kavikwlf- LoL
Ragefur- No touchy
Kavikwlf-LOL

Yeah kinda short but it was funny.  Ratimics tribe...romantics tribe...hehehe.

Abby The Rat

The stranges conv I had with somebody here was with myself.

~Nods~

I can't really remember what was said but the annoying person kepted repeating what I said.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

RazorClaw

The stranges I had with somebody here was with my self.

~Nods~

I can't really remember what was said but the annoying person kepted repeating what I said.

Heehee......

Anyway, now I see why everyone makes fun of Ragefur and calls his horde the Romantics Tribe.....

Menatus

That's not why. It's because someone called his horde romantics tribe instead of Ratimics Tribe.  

The Lady Shael

Yep. Some newbie was posting about Ragefur and misspelled it...I nearly died laughing when I saw it.

I've had a couple strange conversations. One is serious, and I've told a few people about it. One goes like this:

Holby: Hey Shael, caught you just as I was about to leave. Bye!

Or something like that. Another was a chat, which I'm sure most people on this forum already know about. The chat involved me, Julie, and Kilk, and that's as far as I'm going.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

HAHAHAHA

I wish I was in it
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Deathclaw

Shael, you didn't cover your tracks this time! *Throws a net over her and prods her with a stick* jk...
Glory, Glory, Man United!

TR_Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelYep. Some newbie was posting about Ragefur and misspelled it...I nearly died laughing when I saw it.

I've had a couple strange conversations. One is serious, and I've told a few people about it. One goes like this:

Or something like that. Another was a chat, which I'm sure most people on this forum already know about. The chat involved me, Julie, and Kilk, and that's as far as I'm going.
You mean you've never had stranger ones?  I've had MUCH stranger.  One time me and a few friends from Wizpog (Jen and Colin) had a really strange one.  We talked about who was most likely to evolve in to a penguin.  Then we had a long debate about forgs and penguins.  I still think penguins are better.  Jen said frogs were because they don't get mad when you lick them like penguins do.  Colin was like "Jen, How the heck do you know that?!"  It was sooo funny!

~>John<~

Quote from: The Lady ShaelYep. Some newbie was posting about Ragefur and misspelled it...I nearly died laughing when I saw it.

well if your not going any farther, I will.....

*censored*

need I say more?

EDIT: Due to complaints by TR, I've censored the above post, even though it had nothing bad in it.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

TR_Shadow

EDIT THAT, JOHN!!!  I DO NOT WANT YOU REPEATING THAT EVER AGAIN!!!  EVER!!!  You hear me, young man?!  I said NEVER!!!

Ok, sorry.  But could you edit that?  I'm with Shael, lets go no further on the subject.

~>John<~

And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

TR_Shadow

Yay!  Thank you John!  *hugs*

Just don't repeat anything from that conversation again, ok?

~>John<~

ok......lol...Blood and I were like, How was your day? to eachother, and you 3 were,,,LoL

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

More weird conversations...hmmm..

Usually I've had a weird conversation with everybody here.  

Holby

Quote from: TR_ShadowEDIT THAT, JOHN!!!  I DO NOT WANT YOU REPEATING THAT EVER AGAIN!!!  EVER!!!  You hear me, young man?!  I said NEVER!!!

Ok, sorry.  But could you edit that?  I'm with Shael, lets go no further on the subject.
You just spoilt my day, TR (must not forget the Shadow, otherwise I'm in trouble) Shadow.
I do believe Shael posted it on the forums, though. May have just been the highlight. *Shrug*
I will not deleted this