SLAY THE EVIL EMPEROR

Started by Holby, July 08, 2011, 09:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genevieve

Murder won't do anything to food. You're so stupid at this game, Mr Kilkenne :P

cloud

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 09, 2011, 09:37:28 AM
How was I the second? Get out.

I told him on MSN. You get out, or I'll be your huckleberry.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ungatt Trunn II

As Lucy said "but not you, you like to publically humiliate these kinds of heathens"

Isn't that a daisy?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

Quote from: Genevieve on July 09, 2011, 09:39:51 AM
Murder won't do anything to food. You're so stupid at this game, Mr Kilkenne :P

It's not my fault that I drink too much. It's society's fault.

Genevieve

Firetooth

Odd in that it shows how little net is actually produced in terms of troops. Uibilis was first for ages with 1bil food.

Besides, I could just do what everybody else does and abuse-erm...use the market to hold all my food net safely if you sack me :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

cloud

Quote from: Firetooth on July 09, 2011, 10:08:17 AM
Odd in that it shows how little net is actually produced in terms of troops. Uibilis was first for ages with 1bil food.

Besides, I could just do what everybody else does and abuse-erm...use the market to hold all my food net safely if you sack me :P

there are ways around that.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

cloud

-Kilk

Firetooth

True, but the way the market works means thefting is only possible on delay. The money transitions over slowly so a real theft would only be possible if I was inactive for a longish period.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Genevieve

cloud

-Kilk

Genevieve

It was the nineties, ugly people and bad music were cool.

Holby

I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

what can we expect from a glorified penal colony

cloud

Quote from: Genevieve on July 09, 2011, 10:37:43 AM
It was the nineties, ugly people and bad music were cool.

Not true, Kurt Cobain  was hot and played good music.
-Kilk