Strategies

Started by Claws'n'Paws, April 09, 2003, 01:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

My basic strat. is slow growth, no alliances that you can't help, and lots of skiffs as attacking units, with enough of the rest to provide a decent defense.

Orcrist

Hmm...Good Idea Calria, but it can be weak against rat or stoat massers...and also- skiffs cost a great deal of money and are difficult to build compared to other things...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

evord

True, but few people amass skiffs in quantity to do more than send aid. Skiffs are at a disadvantage when attacking other skiffs, but its not nearly as bad as bombardment.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

FunkyFerretGuy

Different races ar a factor in deciding what strategy to do.  Wolves do good with the army mass, because they have high offense.  Foxes of course are best to take the leader strategies, since they have poor offense and defense anyway.  
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Pikepaw

All one troop type makes you defenless aganist other toop types so they can kill you with their other troops.  Pansy vs weakling makes some troops leave and is not very honerable.  Basicly I think none of them are very good and I go for other.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

big bad rat man

i just atack ppl a bucnh n hope thy dun attak meh bakc
i m th big bad rat man n i will baet u up so dun mess wit me cuz i will beat u up.

im teh big bad rat man.

Ashyra Nightwing

^^^newb

This is probably the worst newb we've ever had here. He doesn't even try to spell correctly.

big bad rat man

lick i sed b4 i m not a newwb i m rel gud n i bet i cn kill u rel gud if i wnat 2
i m th big bad rat man n i will baet u up so dun mess wit me cuz i will beat u up.

im teh big bad rat man.

joe34

yeh u betr lisn 2 i bro he gud rell gud
GENEFORGE, RULER OF ALL THE NORTLANS!!!!!!!11!!!1

Brock

^ I'm With Stupid  ^ I'm With Stupid

I doubt you could kill a dead rat, let alone alone someone like Ashyra.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!