A message from Kyrolin

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, July 08, 2011, 02:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh? You weren't? Oops.

Yeah I support vigilante justice, so what?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

a Vigilante is like a biker, right?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

No.

Basically a citizen who takes the law into their own hands and punishes those they see as criminals without official government intervention. Google it fool.

(ironically it is outlawed. Strange that the government often goes after vigilantes more than the criminals the vigilantes seek)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh. For some reason, as Soon as I read that word, I thought of the movie 'Wild Hogs'
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, I guess a vigilante could be a biker. Of course they could just as easily be a biker. Or even a cop if they use force outside their jurisdiction. Or even a formal criminal however no one cares about them.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 11, 2011, 10:46:22 AM
Well, I guess a vigilante could be a biker. Of course they could just as easily be a biker. Or even a cop if they use force outside their jurisdiction. Or even a formal criminal however no one cares about them.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Kyrolin Zenyar

Should I post the robot from `''Waters of Mars''?
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Well hurry up and pirate the movie off The Pirate Bay!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Actually don't that's highly illegal  :'(
DIE HIPPIE DIE