A message from Kyrolin

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, July 08, 2011, 02:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Oh. I thought I'd get the kind you have to aim. Like a rifle or handgun.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ranged and Melee.

I wonder if my DM will let me use one of those.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dunno what a pffthmhmhmmm is.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Your last post. after I said "Dungeon Master"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeon_Master

I guess you dont play D&D.

Ungatt Trunn II

You had best be able to run 2 miles in under 15 minutes! 8 pull ups... 50 push ups... 65 sit ups... And then maybe you'll survive the invasion. Or at least get very healthy, whichever comes first.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I currently run a mile in about 11 minutes. This makes me sad.

Ungatt Trunn II

AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Steady pace, remember that. Nice and slow... Keep it steady and you'll get 8, this I can guarantee.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I havent run the mile for a few weeks. I should do that. But go more than a mile.

Ungatt Trunn II

Pain is in your mind!!!! It is weakness leaving the body...

Oh, don't ever stop to walk. That will make it worse because it's hard to get started running again. Don't sprint until the final stretch/lap if you actually have one to get the quickest time. Afterwards, do not sit down. Do not drink too quickly either because you'll puke everywhere. If you can, continue to walk after you complete your desired distance until you catch your breath. Then you are free to explore the universe.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

drunk, but not trying to be a jerk, but is an 11 minute mile "running"? you should probably work on this by walking a lot then jogging then running it's not healthy