A message from Kyrolin

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, July 08, 2011, 02:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I hate Team Fortress 2. Therefore, I do not like that picture.

So I will now find and post a giant anime picture as revenge.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I'll let you pick. Hetalia Color Police or Zero. :P
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't care, I'll retaliate with creepy gas masks or something its not really a contest.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Those are so creepy!

I partly blame you for my gas mask fear. If I have a dream about those tonight... *glare*

Ungatt Trunn II

Good, good.
Flawless victory!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I hate having to scroll down this. Gah! Wheres an actual person in a gas mask when you need them? (I will use real people to get over this fear. I will.)

Ungatt Trunn II

Picture 4 has dogs in gas masks. This gives me bonus points due to dogs in gas masks.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I didnt notice they were dogs. So I had to scroll up and look. yeah. -__-

Ungatt Trunn II

I think that's me in picture 5... Where did you get that one, me?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Which one are you? The nazi? (I think its a nazi) or the guy with the deformed mask?

Ungatt Trunn II

Actually that's a French soldier from WWI...

No, I'm the one in the way back you can hardly see. The one in the far left, peeking through the crowds.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*facepalm*

I hate your little mind games.