Death of Blind Eye

Started by The Purple Dragon, July 05, 2011, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruddertail

Quote from: Shadow on July 06, 2011, 07:07:12 AM
So should that kill option ^_^

Yes, because we should be afraid of you. . . continuing to do exactly what you would have kept doing anyhow if we hadn't killed you?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

You chose that path, not I ^_^

Though I admit it will be a bit more fun not having to constrain myself to retaliatory attacks.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Wait when did retaliating become "hit the guy who didn't hit you"?

David punches Jim. Jim punches Jared.

Screw you, Jared. That was because of David.

Shadow

I don't think I murdered anyone other than the two who sacked me (except for a single one, iirc). Though I would argue that clans are more or less a unit when it comes to retaliation.

Course, I wanted a battle all along, anyway ^_^

Kilkenne

Quote from: Shadow on July 06, 2011, 03:08:54 PM
I don't think I murdered anyone other than the two who sacked me (except for a single one, iirc).

Course, I wanted an ion cannon target, anyway ^_^

First statement is inaccurate, second has been fixed.

Neobaron

I didn't revolt Firetooth, im just a bad player.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ruddertail

Quote from: Neobaron on July 06, 2011, 04:57:17 PM

You may not have revolted, but Firetooth still finds you revolting.

Edit: Don't be too surprised if this happens again. Some people never learn.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Quote from: Ruddertail on July 08, 2011, 12:05:32 PM
Quote from: Neobaron on July 06, 2011, 04:57:17 PM

You may not have revolted, but Firetooth still finds you revolting.

Edit: Don't be too surprised if this happens again. Some people never learn.
Lol.

In other news, I'm suprised you haven't made more net yet.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

We've not had a reason to. The entire game is a bunch of idiot leaderers who expect us to do the work for them. It would appear that no one actually cares whether we break the emperor or not. You're all unclanned netting.

Course, it doesn't really matter, does it? The only active people are in the anti-emperor clan, and Shadow is basically abusing the game that he has "balanced" for the last several years to play ion cannon against everyone's net. I don't know why I'd bother playing against him ever. Screw this round. Not worth bothering.

(Look at how mad I am over an internet game.)

Shadow

I have nothing to do with the power of murders. As always, suggestions for balancing leaders and indy are welcome, because I just don't know how to do it.

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on July 09, 2011, 08:44:13 AM
We've not had a reason to. The entire game is a bunch of idiot leaderers who expect us to do the work for them. It would appear that no one actually cares whether we break the emperor or not. You're all unclanned netting.

Course, it doesn't really matter, does it? The only active people are in the anti-emperor clan, and Shadow is basically abusing the game that he has "balanced" for the last several years to play ion cannon against everyone's net. I don't know why I'd bother playing against him ever. Screw this round. Not worth bothering.

Actually, I'm making net to take down the emperor with somebody else, not unclanned netting. The net that we've  produced so far is pretty impressive if I say so myself. More net then KMS, even counting murders.

Besides, Shadow's only destroying your net because you sacked him despite his notice, then killed him. Emperor round or not, this is a war game, so that should be expected. If we're moving towards an older style of play, we are to move towards a more agressive style of play. You complain when nobody gives you resistance, yet you don't seem thrilled when you receive it, either.

Anyway, I find it ironic I get flamed for saying "why do I bother?" on over 2:1 odds, yet for some reason your clan (still the second biggest in the game-FOE has one more member) doesn't have a third of the playerbase and loses a few hundred mil net and you go "why do I bother?" Perspective, huh.

This isn't meant to be a bashing post, I'm just (ironically) saying to stop whining and do something. I'm happy to help, just message Blondie ingame.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Quote from: Kilkenne on July 09, 2011, 08:44:13 AM
Shadow is basically abusing the game that he has "balanced" for the last several years to play ion cannon against everyone's net. I don't know why I'd bother playing against him ever. Screw this round. Not worth bothering.

Kilkenne: Maekin bad drunk posts since 2011
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

Quote from: Firetooth on July 09, 2011, 10:21:00 AM
Actually, I'm making net to take down the emperor with somebody else, not unclanned netting. The net that we've  produced so far is pretty impressive if I say so myself. More net then KMS, even counting murders.

Besides, Shadow's only destroying your net because you sacked him despite his notice, then killed him. Emperor round or not, this is a war game, so that should be expected. If we're moving towards an older style of play, we are to move towards a more agressive style of play. You complain when nobody gives you resistance, yet you don't seem thrilled when you receive it, either.

Anyway, I find it ironic I get flamed for saying "why do I bother?" on over 2:1 odds, yet for some reason your clan (still the second biggest in the game-FOE has one more member) doesn't have a third of the playerbase and loses a few hundred mil net and you go "why do I bother?" Perspective, huh.

This isn't meant to be a bashing post, I'm just (ironically) saying to stop whining and do something. I'm happy to help, just message Blondie ingame.

dear firetooth

your information is pretty much all inaccurate, feel free to get out

love kilkenne

Firetooth

What's innacurate? I tried my best. :(

Edit: FOE actually has two more members then KMS, a simple miscount, and I'm excluding hares as they are a newb clan. Doesn't change the rest of it.

Kilkenne

Also with the amount of crying you've done over the last months, the fact that you are the one to point out that "this is a war game" is laughable. You are literally a walking, talking fallacy. Good luck beating the emp. I hope that you eventually clan up so that the ~game balancer~ can get dropped on your head, too.