Death of Blind Eye

Started by The Purple Dragon, July 05, 2011, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Dragon

I logged in this morning and Blind Eye murdered half my troops unprovoked. Please do not take this as whining, I just want to throw in my two cents.

The initial stage of this round should be everyone working TOGETHER to break the emp, and then break off into separate clans etc once the emp is downed.

Blind Eye was used as an example, R.I.P. lil buddy
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Ruddertail

You weren't the only one to get the random murders. He hadn't long for the world at the rate he was going.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

The Purple Dragon

Ah well that makes me feel better, I was going to let it slide at first and just tell him how it is but I said not this time and killed him with Mike's help...
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Firetooth

What has a kill achieved? You've wasted turns you could've spent producing more net, and in two runs time he'll murder you, probably more so now. His clan description even says they're forces the emperor, whoever they are is having fun doing this.

You should've just stored your net on a leaderer with a decent ratio instead of a bunch of indies, as I've seen one of you has just revolted.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

Or he could have not murdered them. Either way would have worked fine, I'm sure.

Night Wolf

The more you waste your turns on me the more likely the emperor will remain #1 all round
Thanks for the help  :wink:

Genevieve

Night Wolf seems to think that murdering people's troopies will make it less likely that the emperor will remain #1 all round. He must know something about the game that we don't.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Genevieve on July 05, 2011, 09:07:22 PM
Night Wolf seems to think that murdering people's troopies will make it less likely that the emperor will remain #1 all round. He must know something about the game that we don't.
What?
Im not trying to break the emp

Genevieve

Oh. I mistook your post. I should either stop posting here or start playing turbo.

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Firetooth on July 05, 2011, 04:18:05 PM
What has a kill achieved? You've wasted turns you could've spent producing more net, and in two runs time he'll murder you, probably more so now. His clan description even says they're forces the emperor, whoever they are is having fun doing this.

You should've just stored your net on a leaderer with a decent ratio instead of a bunch of indies, as I've seen one of you has just revolted.

Funny :p two rounds ago you would have told me to kill him without thinking twice, the net I produced is and was safely stored on other accounts/the market... the only thing I lost from killing him in provoked retaliation was 5 minutes of my time.

Daryn

Huh, looks like Shadow died, too.
Pies.

Kilkenne

Murderin' guys for murderin' guys.

Ruddertail

That murder button really should come with a warning label. . . "may be hazardous to your health."

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

So should that kill option ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on July 05, 2011, 09:56:32 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 05, 2011, 04:18:05 PM

Funny :p two rounds ago you would have told me to kill him without thinking twice, the net I produced is and was safely stored on other accounts/the market... the only thing I lost from killing him in provoked retaliation was 5 minutes of my time.
In hindsight, those kills were a poor idea.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.