Occupation

Started by Uiblis, July 04, 2011, 10:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uiblis

I'm curious as to what everyone's occupations are.

I seem to recall that Shadow is an opthamologist or optometrist, Volkov is a biologist, and Shael programs...or something like that.

What do you guys do?
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Daryn

I happen to be working at my parents' restaurant right now xD

I answer the phone. For the future, I'm planning a career in paleoart along with some other things.
Pies.

Ruddertail

I'm a student, more or less. I'm taking a year off and trying to get work, but so far, no luck.

When I graduate. . . well, meh. I'll still be doing whatever comes to hand. Wouldn't mind it, either, if jobs weren't so scarce.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

windhound

Graduated from NCSU with an Electrical Engineering degree
Working 30hrs/week at Duke University as a Data Tech, data entry.

Hoping to slide sideways into an IT department
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

I have a position on hold with Geek Squad*, but im having an interview tomorrow for a computer technician position.

*Offered but not accepted yet pending result of interview.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

I have a degree in Biology, and hope to go back to school for a higher degree very soon, but at present I work at Wal-Mart.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Quote from: Uiblis on July 04, 2011, 10:10:27 PM
I'm curious as to what everyone's occupations are.

I seem to recall that Shadow is an opthamologist or optometrist

Lol. Not quite. I am almost done a bachelor of physics-mathematics, then on to grad school.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Yep, software engineer (majored in Computer Science). I sit in front of the computer for 9 hours every day and maek program.  :P I enjoy it though. :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

I'm a journalist! I also spend nearly all day in front of a computer and maek program. (It's not quite the same, though. Or not the same at all, even. No. Completely different)
I will not deleted this

Genevieve

I maek waesel.

[Lucyyyyy...no. ~Shael]

Kilkenne

Two years into a PhD in European History. Emphasis on the Industrial revolution.

At present I'm a lifeguard/manager at a country club pool.

Genevieve

Yellow Eyes

I never went to college, which may have been a mistake, but currently I am a touring Audio Engineer for a band, and am currently in Germany with them.

Night Wolf

Factory Worker, Make seats for cars  :(
Going to college in a month to get a degree in illustration

cloud

I'm a soldier, but currently studying psychology/biology in college.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...