Intro

Started by Blackster, July 04, 2011, 02:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackster

My name is anthony I jus signed up yesterday I play reg.. My characcters name is brimm snowclaw join me if ya like

Shadow

Welcome to RWL! :)

We generally encourage new players to join turbo, as reg can be quite slow starting out and turbo has a good pace for learning the game.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Hey, welcome to RWL. If you need any help getting to grips with the game, message me in reg (Firetooth) or here on the forums :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Welcome to the game Blackster :)

If you need any help feel free to message any of the veterans around here (most of them don't bite)

Daryn

Welcome to the site!
Pies.

windhound

Hallo Blackster, Welcome to RWL! 

Feel free to ask questions, as said most of the players won't bite - too hard. 
My admin account is windhounds (#2) on both Reg and Turbo, I try to check it daily.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Welcome to RWL!

That's a formidable sounding character name! I'm sure you'll cause a stir in the ranks!

Best of luck :)
I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

Welcome Blackster! Feel free to message me, Daughters of Delor (#1), if you have any questions.  =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RavenArailt

Welcome, Blackster! :D Good to have you on RWL! I'm Raven Arailt. *Extends paw to shake*