Hai Everybody!

Started by RavenArailt, June 30, 2011, 11:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenArailt

Hey! I'm Raven Arailt. What's up?

About me:
First and foremost, I'm a Christian. Jesus is more important in my life than anyone or anything else.
(However, I most definitely will not force my beliefs upon anyone else... I can't stand it when people do that. D: )

I'm passionate about music. I play guitar (both acoustic and electric... Acoustic is my favourite though!) and bass, and I also sing & write songs. I'm currently the bassist in two bands, and I'm attempting to start a third. So far all I've got is me and a drummer...  :/

I started reading Redwall in 7th grade. Since then I've read all of the books (except the last one), along with the Flying Dutchman books. I've moved on to a completely different style of book now, but still love Redwall. :D

I'm planning on getting a backstory for my character Raven Arailt  up... eventually. :/

The Lady Shael

Hi Raven, it's great to meet you, welcome to RWL. :) Hope you enjoy it here! How'd you find RWL, by the way?

Also if you need help with a backstory, the members at Vulpine Imperium are pretty good at that stuff, but they haven't been very active lately. Either way we'd be glad to help out if you need it.

And of course, feel free to contact me if you have any questions. ^.^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Hey Raven, welcome to RWL :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

Hey raven welcome to RWL! I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to post or ask.

Sharptooh

Hi Raven, welcome to RWL  :)

Ruddertail

Hey, and welcome. Hope you enjoy the game. Hang around the forum, and if you need strat help, just make a post or message one of the vets.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Daryn

Pies.

windhound

Hallo Raven, Welcome to RWL!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Great to have you, Raven!

I will not deleted this

RavenArailt

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D And Lady Shael, I found the game through the Facebook ad.

Abby The Rat

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]