Emp Smashers

Started by Sevah, June 29, 2011, 11:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

I'm looking for a few players to work with me at getting this emperor broken asap. I can do it myself but it'll take 2 weeks without good land.

Message empire 11 if you wish to participate. Skill levels don't matter, anyone can be taught
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Firetooth

I'll be cashing solo, but I might send some money your way
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

I am Blackfoot (#17) and I will just be playing out the round....hehe

Genevieve

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 30, 2011, 01:10:05 PM
I am Blackfoot (#17) and I will be using a explorer strat throughout the round until we break...

I will be using chrome.

Kilkenne

Firefox strat checking in.

Sevah

Lets take out his leaders first.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on July 01, 2011, 12:58:33 PM
Lets take out his leaders first.
The emperor?

Assuming he's on a 175 ratio, he has about 44mil leaders. Which seems like a doable takedown given enough people. unfortunately him being unclanned makes things more difficult.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Please do. It would be interesting to see how the suicide changes work against an opponent with an overwhelming leader advantage.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Dear internet warlords:

He has 2.5 million land, and it's safe to assume that that's half huts. Why, do you ask? Because he's been made "realistic".

So assume he has 1.25 million huts, giving him a grand total of about 218,750,000 leaders.

Now, if the other half of the land is towers, that will also pose a problem, and still make leader suicides fastest, because they're based on a portion of the defender's leaders. It all just remains to be seen if you knock off a few million a chunk or a few hundred thousand.

Neobaron

If it were realistic it would be all huts.

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Kilkenne

and here I was hoping that it would be half towers too to add 625m defense points to the troops to make everyone's stuff die hilariously.

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on July 05, 2011, 12:54:06 PM
Dear internet warlords:

He has 2.5 million land, and it's safe to assume that that's half huts. Why, do you ask? Because he's been made "realistic".

So assume he has 1.25 million huts, giving him a grand total of about 218,750,000 leaders.

Now, if the other half of the land is towers, that will also pose a problem, and still make leader suicides fastest, because they're based on a portion of the defender's leaders. It all just remains to be seen if you knock off a few million a chunk or a few hundred thousand.
oops, I must have misread that calculator result. If he's full huts, should be 440mil lol.

Neobaron

Just because we crunch numbers doesn't mean its necessary.

Breaking on one troop type is mostly meaningless.

And given the most likely troop to break is also the one that carries no net value, it is even more meaningless.

Neobaron

He said half was huts half towers firey.

Kilkenne

That's just my best guess. If I were going to make an emp that'd be difficult to break because of the attack limit, that's what I'd do. I'd more likely actually make it 66% huts 33% towers, because then the ratio would be over 175 for leader/land defense, with the massive land gap. He'd have like 288 million leaders and the equivalent of 384 million in defending, due to the tower modification. I think that gets adjusted down but I'm too lazy to look right now. It'd likely be an equivalent 320m or so, but still funny, and enough to anchor him above us for a good long while.