Uncle Trunn's Cabin

Started by Daryn, June 27, 2011, 09:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn is a wildcat.

Since you are his son, it makes you a Wildcat too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Genevieve

Ungatt Trunn II

Spellcheck didn't catch it, therefor it is no longer my problem. Deal with it.

And my race depends on my mother so who knows what I could be.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

That doesnt mean your father doesnt exist. If a Wolf and a Husky had babies, the puppies would display characteristics of both parents.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You don't understand. I'll tell you when you're younger.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh. But that won't ever happen. Unless you go back in time?

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah that's fine m'am just keep telling me how to do my job.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Dont make me send you to Pluto. Its not a planet so we can legally send you there.

Ungatt Trunn II

I have a base on pluto.

And all my base belong to the IRS. Bunch of parasites! I don't ever pay taxes and I don't care.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You're going to jail. And I won't come get you out.

Ungatt Trunn II

Considering I own 51% shares of Superjail!, the only valid jail on these forums, I think I am quite safe.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Theres more than one jail. I have my own jail and I'm keeping Sharptooth there because he's in the Federaton.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well it better be a POW prison, otherwise you gonna get sanctioned.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

By arresting a person simply belonging to another group, you are a tyrant. And tyrants don't get into heaven, you curr.
DIE HIPPIE DIE