The Residence of Commander Trunn

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 27, 2011, 07:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Got to talking with Sharpie and Krowdork about my place, decided to post a few pictures because they thought it sounded like an idyllic ranch.

This is as general of a picture I could get. To the left at the bottom of the hill you see a barn. Although blocked out by a tree, there is a chicken coop directly to the left (behind the house) and to the right of the house is a garage, a shed, my truck and the trailer for the horses.

Here we have a more general view of the house alone. Nothing new.

These are my 3 buckskin horses

And this is a picture taken from the house, looking down into the valley at the barn seen in the first picture (I tried to get the cows in but they had moved out by then)

Enjoy, and feel free to add pictures of your own homes or places of property, I don't care. Spa thread and all that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I love it. Absolutely wonderful.

I like those horses too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah, the horses are alright.
Also thanks.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Two dogs, and I only have that sign because one is really stupid and likes to attack vehicles (actually tries to bite them).

To humans and other animals he is a harmless cowardly kind of dog. I only put that so no one can sue me for damages to their vehicle!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Mutt. In other words, Pit bull-Lab mix. The strength, stockiness, and power of the pit bull with the speed, energy, and shape of the lab.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

My dogs all mutt. No clue what she is.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

nah. Too red and girly to be Scooby Doo. and she was imported. from like, some island in the bahamas as a rescue or something.

Ungatt Trunn II

I just realized that my phone takes pretty good pictures...

Quote from: Krowdon on June 27, 2011, 08:37:18 PM
nah. Too red and girly to be Scooby Doo. and she was imported. from like, some island in the bahamas as a rescue or something.

Isn't there a female version of Scooby Doo?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I know he has a cousin. But its a guy.

Daryn

Pies.

Ungatt Trunn II

You must have confused me with the first Ungatt Trunn. Who's dead. And I had the gun.

You like dem rymes?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Sorry Unga, this residence must be destroyed if we are to purify spa. Because explosions are cool.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.