Green Lantern

Started by Night Wolf, June 18, 2011, 10:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

I thought Green Lantern was a good movie. I have seen Pirates 4 and thought it was okay...more transition like number 2 than anything.

ALSO...More Abs!

Krowdon

Quote from: Nyan on June 24, 2011, 09:13:19 PM
I saw London, I saw France, I saw Ryan Reynold's underpants.

:D

*resists a Shael joke*

Did you actually se the movie? Is it worth the money?

Night Wolf seemed to like it.

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 24, 2011, 09:14:01 PM
I thought Green Lantern was a good movie. I have seen Pirates 4 and thought it was okay...more transition like number 2 than anything.

ALSO...More Abs!

You would like his Abs. Dont think I dont know that Ryan Reynold is your man crush. XD
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Shael joke would be good for that comment. DO it sis!

Also man-crush...no comment

Krowdon

I went in your room. Read your diary. I know all your secrets.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Nyan

Quote from: Krowdon on June 24, 2011, 09:15:29 PM
Quote from: Nyan on June 24, 2011, 09:13:19 PM
I saw London, I saw France, I saw Ryan Reynold's underpants.

:D

*resists a Shael joke*

Did you actually se the movie? Is it worth the money?

Night Wolf seemed to like it.

Eh.... it was so-so. I liked Pirates 4 and X-Men:First Class better than it of the summer movies I've seen so far.

The movie that I'm REALLY excited for that's coming out next month...  Cowboys and Aliens!

SQUEE!!!  <333

Krowdon

I liked Pirates four. But thats because I like pirates. and Jack Sparrow.

Cowboys and Aliens looks interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing Harrison Ford. :D

Twilight Shadow

Old man crush *cough cough*

And stay out of my room...also I don't remember having a dairy???

Krowdon

Its not an Old Man crush. Its respect for him as an actor.

And you do have a diary. Dont deny it. Its a Girltech one.

Twilight Shadow

How'd you know the password?

Krowdon

Its not hard to figure out when you open your dairy at the Dinner table.

Twilight Shadow

Well don't tell my friends then...thank you! :D

Krowdon

I wont. If you give me my things back.

Twilight Shadow

Well those are a little to important to give back...I need some of them still...

Krowdon

What do you need with half my wardrobe, the closet door, my collar, and a CD player?

Twilight Shadow

Like I said I need some you can have your wardrobe back but I still need the collar, CD player and the door