Hacked, I'm going to freaking lynch you.

Started by The Purple Dragon, June 18, 2011, 02:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Dragon

21.6 hours ago    Your request to join was denied.
22.3 hours ago    Your forces came to the aid of Allahlalalalala (#23) in defense from Rinzler (#21)!
22.3 hours ago    Your forces came to the aid of Allahlalalalala (#23) in defense from Rinzler (#21)!

I went away for 2 days to go to a grad party and I come back and I'm declanned.

Mike (Allahlalala) is the only one with kicking power, and even then i was the leader AND he was at the party with me.

Someone has been logging onto my account and doing things that I am not aware of. Shael please look into this and break out the ban-hammer.
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

The Lady Shael

First of all, you weren't kicked. You would've gotten a news item saying so if this were the case. The last news item shown there only appears if you are not currently in a clan, and your request to join a clan was denied. This is pretty unlikely, because just a day earlier, you were in a clan (as shown by the "Your forces came to the aid of..." news items) and you couldn't send any clan requests.

Therefore, I'm guessing this is a bug, unfortunately. Haven't seen this one before, but we'll be sure to fix it before this gets to Reg.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

I denied a reclan app from you that you put in like two weeks ago before you made the other clan, and apparently it kicked you out of your current clan, which is hilarious. I just hadn't looked at the clan management screen in weeks.

In related news:

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

I have broken turbo. Land Farm is MVP

The Lady Shael

LOL. That was me testing the clan request system. I was hoping nobody would notice...darn.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Kilkenne

You're a jerk. You didn't even share defenses. The land farm is a jerk.

The Lady Shael

Would you really want to share defenses with the land farm?  :P

Kilkenne

Can't it only match troop numbers, so 0 matching 0? But I mean, I guess I could send him some aid.

The Lady Shael

The Purple Dragon

That's odd, however to be on the safe side is there a way to change my password?
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..