While we're on the topic of "school"...

Started by Trident, April 08, 2003, 09:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

How is school going for those of you in it?  Middle School is horrible.  Half of the people may be of Mexican heritage (which I have no problem with) but they form these gangs against whites.  The black girls beat up the white girls, and I got tired of that.  The guys actually are more mature...  In order to get in a club, or so me friend says, you either have to be beaten up, or... (I'd rather not say it, given that there are kids here under 13).  Anyway, it's rather disgusting.

Menatus

Most of my friends are pretty sane, and we don't have clubs (except for my band geek friends and their little band cult) and I don't really socialize with people who would do stuff like that. I don't think I could get beat up by anyone in my school, anyway.

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

Quote from: ~>John<~your school  has --- gangs?
Yeah.  Skater gangs, black gangs, etc.  I never join them, nor do I socialize much as school.  I'm the silent type...  I hear a lot usually.  I used to think the school was safe, but just a week ago this girl went to the hospital after getting beaten up.  The person who bet her up happens to be a Tech Lab partner.   :(   Dangerous stuff...

Menatus

Meep! Where do you live? Stuff like that is unheard of around here. I'm like a guardian. It's fun! I'm definately not the silent type, unless I'm not around friends. I'm the insane frolicing one.

~>John<~

ah, at mone every single person is a clique........I'm in the best

EDIT: I'm a master, which means I'm one of the smartest 5 kids....
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome