BREAK!

Started by Daryn, June 17, 2011, 02:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I could live out there for years. And my horse'll take the  bullets for me. Though I wouldnt want him to....
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Horses are bad people.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You do know what a Medicine Hat is, right?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Apparently a city in Canadia.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*Facepaw*

Its a type of marking on a paint horse.

Ungatt Trunn II

Pfft, whatever. I have a Rocky Mountain Horse. Best horse. Evara/er
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Whatevah. I'll just set my unicorn army on him, and they'll have a jousting tournament.

Ungatt Trunn II

Whatevah, I'll just carpet bomb your entire pixie forest.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

There are no carpets in the Pixie forest!

Ungatt Trunn II

There will be when I'm done with it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Well you have to pay to have them installed. I'm not paying for something we dont need. Wood floors are fine.

Ungatt Trunn II

UTE shall install for free!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

what is the catch?

Ungatt Trunn II

That I bomb it immediately afterwards.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

seems like a waste if you ask me.