Started by Daryn, June 17, 2011, 02:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Break SPA FEDERATION!
Pies.

Krowdon

Thats the Spirit, Daryn!
RSL! RSL!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

SRA and RSL are as stupid as each other, I don't know why people feel the need to label themselves to spam :-\
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Because its fun. that's why Firetooth. EMBRACE RSL.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blobfish

RSL are weak. Only Blobfish can liberate the poor, misled denizens of spa, bombarded with RSL propaganda and SRA brutality.
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Ungatt Trunn II

SRA has nothing to do with this anyway dang.

Unless RSL got it a new general.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

RSL isn't weak. I'm not. I refuse to surrender. I will fight this as long as possible.

SRA has no General at the moment.

Blobfish

RSL is getting crushed by Spa federation. Spa federation is evil and totalitatiran, I will liberate the people.
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yup, you do that.

Anyway, rebels are to be given to prisoner of war status!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I will not be treated as  a prisoner.

Ungatt Trunn II

Very well, you shall all be executed without trial.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Very well. If, in the end, you actually claim victory (And I dont plan on letting that happen) You can let me commit Seppuku.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well if I capture you I will most likely shoot you in the back of the neck on the live federal network.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Then I guess I wont let you catch me. I'll take my Medicine Hat and ride out into the wilderness where you cant catch me.

Ungatt Trunn II

No matter where you try to hide, you are still within my domain. Still under the influence of my powers!
DIE HIPPIE DIE