Federal Network: The Federation needs you!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 17, 2011, 01:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Young people from all over the forums are joining up to fight for the future. They're doing their part, are you? Join the Federal Army and save the Spa! Our way of life is what we're fighting for, civilian. Duty, courage, honor, these are the words we march by. Are you ready to make a noble sacrifice? Service guarantees citizenship!

Would you like to know more?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Spread your communist Propaganda elsewhere. Stop corrupting my Spa with this nonsense.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

The spa belongs to no one except the individuals who are willing to die for it, and have shown their dedication through federal service. Your entitlement syndrome intrigues me however.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I have no syndrome. Spa was for the RSL and all spammers who wanted to contribute. Then your dictatorship started. You cannot dissolve RSL! You were the general. I was the chairwoman. RSL will not go away.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

And yet all of this is trivial, because I have actual power. You see, you need the consent of a bunch of currently inactive spammers. I only need to be on every now and then. This shall be an easy war indeed if you keep dropping like flies.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

My spammers are out contributing to society through their careers. They will come. Everyone logs on eventually.

Ungatt Trunn II

For what, a moment? (And even I can get on anywhere through the use of a phone, sheesh. It takes dedication but it works, people.)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

I throw mind at commies and shoot them when they're distracted.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I can stomple them too. After setting all your warehouses on fire.

Kilkenne