I has a sunflower

Started by windhound, June 17, 2011, 11:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Random sunflower decided it wanted to grow in the yard

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Briar

Nice camera. What did you shoot it with?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

windhound

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Thats beautiful. Those pictures are amazing.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Haha, these pictures look like they'd be hell for someone with trypophobia. What an odd disease.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Well actually it's a fear. I dunno if those wacky fears count as diseases or not and I don't really care. Still...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

lol. I googled it. That is really odd.

Mr.Grimm

I like the picture. I really enjoy sunflowers when I see them.

Krowdon

one of my favorite plants.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Holby

I really like the photos.

Did you have to make the shutter speed super quick because of the aperture setting, or did it do it by itself?
I will not deleted this

windhound

I am lazy.  My camera has a 'point and shoot' mode and a 'macro' mode
Macro focuses the lense at extremely close distances, I think about an inch away in the second pic

It also has all kinds of fun partial-control and a full manual mode which I use if the auto is being silly (low light can make it choose odd things) but otherwise...  its usually in auto.