Pushing Turbo code to Reg

Started by The Lady Shael, June 17, 2011, 09:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Hi Reg players,

Sometime this weekend, we will be pushing the current Turbo code to the Reg server. This means Reg will be getting a lot of new features:

-Emperor tracking system
-clan requests instead of passwords
-two new races, Ferret and Magpie
-Rent Skiffs on Aid page
-increased bank savings capacity
-a dozen other balances, additions and removals

The game will be unavailable during the transition time, but you can check the status on the RWL forums.

For more details on the new changes to come, check out the following Turbo topics:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=12742.0
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=12544.0

As always, reply if you have any questions. :)

~The Lady Shael

P.S. I suppose this makes it RWL: Hidden Fox (Expanded) ^.~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

Cool, I was hoping this would happen soon :)

Really annoyed me that I couldn't rent skiffs the other day!

Krowdon

You could of asked me, I would of sent you some. :(

and this will be cool. I love the Emperor tracking.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Super cool. Will the market changes and stuff be in as well? (the market in turbo is different iirc?)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

I don't think the market is different at the moment. Unfortunately, market changes will not be part of the push. 
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Genevieve

The market is different. In turbo, money goes into your bank and then leaks out... over time? or as you use turns? In reg, you just get all the money when you log in.

Shadow

oh

right

yes

that will be in there.

Genevieve

SHADOW WAS WRONG! EVERYBODY LOOK! SHADOW WAS WRONG!

Ruddertail

Quote from: Genevieve on June 17, 2011, 07:51:14 PM
SHADOW WAS WRONG! EVERYBODY LOOK! SHADOW WAS WRONG!

Lol.

Does this mean a reset, or is reg going to continue from its current point?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

I don't know, actually, that will depend on how shael does the move. Whichever option is easiest for her. Though I think that ideally it would be without a reset.

The Lady Shael

The code push should be fine without a reset (unless something really terrible happens but that's unlikely).
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

Edit: Nevermind. I found it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

Did you increase the time it takes to become Emp in reg?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ruddertail

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

I don't pay attention. LOL. Thanks.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES