Krowdon and I wrote a story

Started by Takara, June 16, 2011, 11:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WERE SAMURAI AND THEY WERE IN LOVE BUT THEY WERE MEN. THIS CAUSED PROBLEMS. ONE OF THE SAMURAI, JIM-FU, WAS THE TOP RESPECTED SAMURAI IN THE DAISY CLAN. THE OTHER SAMURAI, TOM C RUISE, WAS A RONIN.

JIM-FU AND TOM CRUISE WERE VERY HAPPY WHEN THEY COULD HOLD HANDS. BUT TOM CRUISE'S DAD DECIDED THAT HIS SON NEEDED TO GO AWAY TO BOY SCOUT CAMP TO BECOME A MAN. AND SO JIM-FU WAS VERY SAD. HE WROTE LETTERS TO TOM CRUISE, BUT THEY ENDED UP AT ANGELINA JOLIE'S HOUSE INSTEAD.

ANGELINA JOLIE THOUGHT SHE MIGHT BE IN LOVE WITH JIM-FU AND SHE LEFT HER HUSBAND AND 32 KIDS AND WENT TO FIND JIM-FU. BUT JIM-FU DID NOT WANT ANGELINA JOLIE. HE WANTED HIS SAMURAI BOYFRIEND, TOM CRUISE.

SO JIM-FU RODE INTO THE GIRL SCOUT CAMP ON A ZEBRA AND KIDNAPPED TOM CRUISE BACK TO THE DAISY CLAN. BUT THE PERSON HE KIDNAPPED WAS NOT TOM CRUISE. IT WAS UNGATT TRUNN. JIM-FU THOUGHT UNGATT TRUNN WAS BEAUTIFUL AND KEPT HIM AS AN ADOPTED SON.

WHEN TOM CRUISE RETURNED, HE EMBRACED HIS NEW SON AND HIS HUSBAND AND THE DAISY CLAN DECIDED THAT WITH A NAME LIKE "THE DAISY CLAN," THIS WOULD HAVE TO HAPPEN EVENTUALLY. SO THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN A TENT IN THE BAHAMAS.

Krowdon

*facepaw*

I wanted a Samurai yaoi fanfiction. and this is what I got. Lol Takara.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Thank you. We spent about 15 minutes on it. XD
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Why is my father shown such dishonor in this story!?

Whatever I hate that guy!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

We were actually thinking of you when we wrote it. XD

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't see no II by that name! Therefor, not me. I dodged the railgun with this one, folks.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon