I'm back from my Boy Scout camp!

Started by Kyrolin Zenyar, June 14, 2011, 08:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 22, 2011, 09:33:16 PM
Sharptooth.

We will DESTROY Google, the Federation will that is.

All we need is your loyalty. And when you earn the rights of citizenship, you can lead the armada to destroy planet Google!

Your offer has enticed me much, tell me more

Unless you can give me a good pitch for the RSL Kyro I think I'm sold

Although I still have no idea what either group is meant to be/do . . .

Ungatt Trunn II

The Federation believes the rights of its citizens are what makes up the power of the government. This is why we require that before one earns the powers of voting they must first sacrifice themselves in some way, because by voting they are imposing their will on the masses. And if an individual is to impose their will on an entire nation, they must first be willing to die for it.

By taking part in the Federal-RSL war, you are sacrificing your time and sanity for the greater good of Spa. As a result, once your service is up, or we are victorious, you will be granted full citizenship. After which, you simply request we adopt a resolution to destroy all Google. Your past service records shall be called upon to show the merit of any decision you call for us to make, and so will this promise I made to you.

After the resolution is approved, you must simply join the career military section of the Federal Army (as an officer due to your past service) and you shall be allowed to lead the crusade against Google in an armada made up of several half a million ton starships.

After you are victorious against Google, you are free as a career military officer to either retire or lead offensive operations on other multinational companies you dislike, which shall earn you higher ranks.

Would you like to know more?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Daryn

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 23, 2011, 02:38:54 PM
The Federation believes the rights of its citizens are what makes up the power of the government. This is why we require that before one earns the powers of voting they must first sacrifice themselves in some way, because by voting they are imposing their will on the masses. And if an individual is to impose their will on an entire nation, they must first be willing to die for it.

By taking part in the Federal-RSL war, you are sacrificing your time and sanity for the greater good of Spa. As a result, once your service is up, or we are victorious, you will be granted full citizenship. After which, you simply request we adopt a resolution to destroy all Google. Your past service records shall be called upon to show the merit of any decision you call for us to make, and so will this promise I made to you.

After the resolution is approved, you must simply join the career military section of the Federal Army (as an officer due to your past service) and you shall be allowed to lead the crusade against Google in an armada made up of several half a million ton starships.

After you are victorious against Google, you are free as a career military officer to either retire or lead offensive operations on other multinational companies you dislike, which shall earn you higher ranks.

Would you like to know more?

Rofl.

So, Moderator....
Pies.

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't do anything excessively stupid...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Daryn

Pies.

Ungatt Trunn II

Doesn't quite count as excessively stupid.

Also I ain't no dictator  >:(

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Daryn

Pies.

Sharptooh

hhhmmmm . . . very well Inga, I'm in

Ungatt Trunn II

Good to hear!
Quote from: Sharptooh on June 23, 2011, 03:21:09 PM

Quoted for future verification, if needed.

(also, Inga? Really? First Ugnatt, then Unga, then Unky, then Uga, now Inga. Sounds like some sort of tribal dance song...)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh yeah and check the Spa Federation thread for the latest Federal News update.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Daryn

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 23, 2011, 03:41:15 PM
Good to hear!
Quote from: Sharptooh on June 23, 2011, 03:21:09 PM

Quoted for future verification, if needed.

(also, Inga? Really? First Ugnatt, then Unga, then Unky, then Uga, now Inga. Sounds like some sort of tribal dance song...)

Trunny.
Pies.

Genevieve

Ungatt Trunn II

Just realize one day you'll run out of names. Then what? Huh!?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Different combinations of your old ones.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works