Calling all programs

Started by C.L.U, June 12, 2011, 09:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 12, 2011, 03:20:40 PM
As far as I'm aware there's only the eight of us, the six from Worship, the two from HOLY. That's hardly everyone. You should wait until the round is a week from over before being scared, we still have 16 days left in which to hilariously show our real ineptitude.
Kilk, that is pretty much every vet. Let me do a list of known vets playing:

• Kilkene-Worship. Active (apparently not for 7 days)
  • Neobaron-Worship. Active
  • Shadow-Worship. Active
  • Ruddertail-Worship. Active
  • Volkov? (Gary Busey)-Worship. Active
  • Purple dragon-Worship. Active
  • Redrum-Worship. Active
  • Revelation-Worship. Active (also got killed)
  • Sevah-Solo, seems to be switching sides. Active
  • Genevieve-No Hibjab, seems neutral. Active
  • Hope, infinity and creation-neutral. Active
  • Firetooth (yay for me!)-Guard. Active
  • Rinzler-Guard. Active
  • Holby -Guard. Inctive
  • Briar -Guard. Inactive for past few days
  • Etendue-Guard. Inactive for past few days due to RL issues and recently killed
  • Daryn -Guard. Active but still learning

Looking at inactives, there are 3 permenantly active guard members. Compared to 8 Worship/holy.
Quote from: Kilkenne on June 12, 2011, 03:20:40 PM

edit: and the point about TS, I've been hit by him this round too, and have not spoken with him about turbo at all the entire round. I doubt, however, that he would find it possible to murder/poison/anything our net holder.
Right, but this is my issue: Besides me, atm we have no net holder. Just goes to show how undermanned we are. How can we fight a war when we cannot even protect our own net? ^^
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

My first "run" in ~7 days was yesterday, before that all I'd done is pass net around, I also standarded Etendue to death at some point, but that doesn't really count. Also, Rev got killed the day before we killed Inconspicuous Wolf, so feel free to add that tag to him as well. I'm not going to argue semantics with you, but if you've been watching this as closely as you claim, you have to admit that half of our players don't run for 2-3 days at a time. It's a nightmare to actually get them to do something, I can tell you from experience.

Either way, as an aside, I think everyone can find it amusing to know that while we were going to run a takedown yesterday with leaders, and it was my turn to go (right when you logged on and we chatted on MSN), I realized that I had

*drumroll*

1.9 million loyalty.

Whoops.

Firetooth

Added in edits.

I haven't been watching meticulously, but enough to know your clan has more members and your members are more active and more experienced.

Lol. The takedowns were quite amusing for both sides :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

By all means firetooth, set up the groundwork for future excuses about losing the round.

It takes two people to do a clanned takedown. 1 if they are a stoat and the other guy hasn't lost land. Suicides were just given a big boost. Chaos was just given a big boost. You have no excuse for not trying other than fear of losing. And even if you fail to win, at least you gave us a hard time. Which is a heck of a lot better than carefully explaining why you didn't.

Worship is -nothing- compared to Fairmaid. And most of our members are old promi players, but are newer to this version of the code than you are. There are only two people in Worship who have been active for more of the recent past than you have.  

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Lol, I recognize stoats value in takedowns. Which was why I utlizied it again Neo. It isn't "fear of losing" it's it being completely pointless, and as it is I have already nearly done a takedown.

Really? Worship has most the experienced playerbase and there is no other clan with the skill or numbers to oppose them.

The Purple Dragon

• Purple dragon-Worship. Active
  • Redrum-Worship. Active

Purp Dragons + Redrum are not Worship.

This happens EVERY round... whine whine whine yak yak yak... if everyone spent the same amount of time playing the game as they did whining they would actually make significant progress. The first few days of every round are basically diplomacy and seeing who is friend and who is foe. Guard did not make as many diplomatic movements as Worship did and it now sits with some of the best players vs. some of the other good players. Please, if you see this as being unfair (due to the fact that you obviously slacked off diplomatically at the start), then by all means insta-quit, god knows these forums need to be cleaned up a bit.

Next topic please... >:D

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Twilight Shadow

Destroying about 200 million net was not that hard to do...I used about 50 turns to murder/poison 200 million in net, he did not have his defenses raised and his leaders count was about 600 million.

The takedown had no offense to your clan or you, it was because a net holder had horrible defense, making it easy to destroy. Which I enjoy doing lately.

Then you and Rinzler sign in then send me a death threat immediately after I destroyed that net. Well maybe you need to choose better people to hold and plan a little better. And killing me would just be worse for your clan because then I would target your clan the rest of the round for killing me. So you would definitely lose then. And sending you all my food so you won't kill me haha...good luck with that

Also you are complaining about having no one in your clan...I wonder why it took you about 3-7 days to decide if someone can be in your clan. I wonder why no one joined.  I was going to join your side but you never respond so your loss.

If worship's net was being hold by someone with horrible defense, I would murder and poison everything off them but they are not so its hard for me to do so...

Also if you really need help you should be asking the non-clanned players and figure out a plan to stop Worship instead of complaining.

Good luck to all ;)

Neobaron

Man, my name sure is in a lot of posts here.

The revolution is my gimmick and is reg central.

If you would like to join and/or contribute to the glorious revolution, please contact me in one of the variety of ways in which to contact me.

If you have issues with turbo, talk to kilk.

I don't care about turbo. Not even a little.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ruddertail

Quote from: Neobaron on June 12, 2011, 07:14:49 PM

I don't care about turbo. Not even a little.

QuoteName   Rose to Power   Defeated   Total Time on Throne
Assassins (#6)   Sunday, Jun 12 7:40 PM   Current Emperor   ---

Maybe Firetooth has a point.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Neobaron

What was his point again?

---

lol emperor.

The Purple Dragon

Guys, this is going in one big massive circle.

1) Everyone whines that turbo is just peaceful netting and ppl whine about how there is no aggression.
2) People start to realize that the game is a war game and therefore should involve fighting.
3)People become aggressive diplomatically and militarily.
4)People whine about how aggressive the game as gotten.
5)? I dunno where are we going here? back to square one?

I see Firetooth deleted and Guard was completely wiped out. We, the Holy Ones and the chosen sons of Allah invite all heathen rebels without a cause to stand up and take arms against us. We do not run from a fight, and we will wipe the betrayers of Allah off the face of the.. scoreboard. Our goal was and is to dominate, we have achieved this goal and will continue to hold our ground, unless of course there is someone brave enough to unite the rabble against us?

Dun dun dun..... There, players you have your challenge. Choose wisely.

Purp Dragon >:D
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Neobaron

I vote we stop at 3.

---

Also Firetooth was killed. Land discrepancy bug, etc.

The Purple Dragon

Me too.

We should do a round themed "Pros vs. Joes" and put like 10 vets on a team vs. 40 newbies and see if the newbies can pull through

Neobaron

Mmm issue would be deciding who is what and there will inevitably be people who are offended they didn't make the pro team.

It would be interesting though.

---

Oh dear. Lucy is posting.

BRACE FOR VERBAL IMPACT.

Genevieve

Quote from: Rinzler on June 12, 2011, 02:57:14 PM
Are programs "Neo" and "Kilk" experiencing a surge in their power drive core?

I lolled.

Does Firetooth make a topic like this every round?