Calling all programs

Started by C.L.U, June 12, 2011, 09:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

That quote confused me too. Because I had absolutely nothing to do with the current turbo situation.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Genevieve

Oh. Well I read it as being nothing to do with the game at all...

Neobaron

O.o

In that case, I am really confused.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolkov? (Gary Busey)-Worship. Active

Yeah, that's me. I've been an indy net holder for most of the round. LOL. Weird. Basically stuff would get stacked on me, and I would pass it up to the actual net holders. (I'm pointedly ignoring all the whining about Worship here, as we have been doing next to nothing for most of the set. A few suicides and all the net we've piled on Assassin would be gone.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Etendue

Right, Guard should be trying something.

I tried something a while ago, and I died. If we get more people to try something, maybe worship will collectively die.

just my opinion.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Neobaron

I like the game you play Etendue.

Your mass messages were infuriating, cocky, and quite honestly refreshing.

You will be exceptionally dangerous one day when you get established with a network of folks to work with/for. I look forward to it.

Briar

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 12, 2011, 03:13:52 PM
It was in reg discussion as the revolution was a reg gimmick. Hope this helps future crying from Briar.

Didn't know I was crying Kilk :P Just making an observation.  All power to you guys to try to making the game better.

And I was answering the question as to the actions occurring in-game atm.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

I didn't delete purp, I was killed. Also, you and redrum are both indies with no net stored...some is marketed. Oh, plus your clan notice "we are jihadists" doesn't take a genius to figure out you're with worship.

Anyway, I'll try doing some stuff (which I have already been doing) but if my clan continues to only have 3 active members there probably realistically won't be much resistance...apathy sucks.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Resistance to what, exactly? We aren't locking land.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Resistance against winning...maybe resistance isn't the right term, competition, perhaps? The only competition you currently have is Guard and (possibly) Sevz. Which isn't making for a fun round.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Etendue

Perhaps for next round, we could have an admin assigned auto-clanned round. Like Storehouse/Pearls of Lutra, except with balanced teams. Seriously though, Worship/HOLY is almost as bad as KM or even Rapscallion. I see all the competition dying off in a corner.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Neobaron

Current roster comparisons;

Team Kilk: 12
Team Firetooth: 11

Firetooth

Quote from: Neobaron on June 15, 2011, 01:22:25 PM
Current roster comparisons;

Team Kilk: 12
Team Firetooth: 11
Where did you get these numbers from? ??? (I assume you mean members?
Besides me Sharp, briar and Etendue our clan is empty.

Neobaron

Firetooth

Such as? I have no allies except possibly one person I am teaching and an anonymous player who helped once with some suicides and hit me to a good ratio.