A request

Started by Prussia, June 11, 2011, 02:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I missed it too. Where did you go?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

Quote from: Krowdon on June 14, 2011, 05:03:09 PM
I missed it too. Where did you go?

I had a friend around (whom I convinced to sign up) I thought it's be rude to check the forums for the normal amount of time I check them whilst he was around, there's not much to do around here

Krowdon

ah. I went out with friends. i wanted to hang out with people I could physically see. Lol. Now i'm back to hang out with people who are more diverse than my friends. And say some of the most interesting things.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

RWL is epic like that, I don't think many of my friends would understand XD

Although saying that I keep in contact with most of my friends well, especially considering I don't have a Facebook account

Krowdon

I text my friends, or go visit them.

Sharptooh

Texting seems to cost a lot of money for me :( Plus my friends never seem to have their phones on

I use email a lot, it's free and gets generally quick responses, I go visit them / they come visit me as has been happening in past weeks while I've been off

Don't particularly want to go back to school

Krowdon

I know how you feel. But I have a while.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 14, 2011, 05:02:33 PM
Oh spa room, how I have missed you in my two day absence!
I love the smell of Spa in the morning. But since I don't believe in mornings....

Krowdon

I do. its a perfect way to start the day.

Mr.Grimm

Mornings are always terrible.

Krowdon

Not for me. Every morning, I wake up to birdsong. Then, a Bluejay flies through the window and brings me a rose. After that, an assortment of forest creatures picks out my outfit and brushes my hair while I sing.

Its wonderful.

Ungatt Trunn II

I see that bird come near my house and I shoot it!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

But its not a good morning If I dont get a flower.

Kilkenne

Krowdon's house is full of rodents and birds. You should probably call pest control.

Krowdon

Those are my friends. Plus, now I dont have to dust. I just give the bear some supplies, and he does it for me.