A request

Started by Prussia, June 11, 2011, 02:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rinzler

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 12, 2011, 03:59:15 PM
With butter? Please say yes.

Only with Margarine, butter was considered too unhealthy when I was coded

Quote from: Prussia on June 12, 2011, 03:59:24 PM
How can a computer create toast? Are you hooked up to another system?

I am connected to precisely 435024 other devices, all of which augment or allow some of my functions
I take much pleasure in deresoluting unruly programs

Prussia

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Rinzler on June 12, 2011, 04:02:18 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 12, 2011, 03:59:15 PM
With butter? Please say yes.

Only with Margarine, butter was considered too unhealthy when I was coded
Blast this new wave of health fantics. Can't even get a piece of toast with butter on it anymore.

Prussia

If I have a soft bread, I put a large slice of cold butter into the middle and eat it. The butter tastes better like that.

Rinzler

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 12, 2011, 04:05:02 PM
Blast this new wave of health fantics. Can't even get a piece of toast with butter on it anymore.

Fat free butter substitute can also be offered if that would please you more
I take much pleasure in deresoluting unruly programs

Prussia

I would not eat a substitute. You are putting dangerous chemicals into your body.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Rinzler on June 12, 2011, 04:08:19 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on June 12, 2011, 04:05:02 PM

Fat free butter substitute can also be offered if that would please you more
Thank you, but no. I'll just have to have my toast without butter.

Ungatt Trunn II

Fat free substitutes are being altered for use in the ongoing war effort. Would you like to know more?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

Where is my friend Prussia? Did he end up getting beat up by Austria? Pity. I did enjoy listening to him saying that he would kill me in Turbo.

Krowdon

haha. You have death threats. Thats funny. I dont think I ever got any. ever. No one cares enough to kill me. XD
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

I have received quite a few death threats on RWL.

Ungatt Trunn II

To: Grimm

Grimm, I find that every time I am in your presence, I wish to end your life. This is probably because of interactions we have previously had in which I lowered my opinion of you. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to settle this occurrence is to end your life. However, if you cease this behavior I may change my mind later, however this cannot be guaranteed as I have already enacted the steps in which I was to end your life. But, if you wish, we can have a gentleman's duel at noon in the town square's Main Street, post haste!

Kindest Regards, 
Commander Ungatt Trunn II of Spa

P.S. You may add this to the pile of death threats. No matter how ridiculous it is.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

To: Commander Ungatt Trunn II of Spa

Trunn, I must express my deepest regret and remorse as of how things have gone about. I have great respect for you as a spammer and as a general, but I cannot, however, forgive you for planning a coup d'etat without me and your refusal to give a position of that of equal rank of council member within the new Spa Federation. It is then with a heavy heart that I as your immortal half brother, must agree to duel you in the town square's Main Street. I only wish that our father Cthulhu can forgive us.

Warm Regards,
Grimm

P.S. I have added your note to my growing collection of death threats. Thank you.

P.P.S. As we are both immortal, I imagine that a duel to the death will take some time. Should I pack a lunch?

Krowdon

Seppuku is the only solution.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

Oh spa room, how I have missed you in my two day absence!