Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Your enemy captured 494 Acres of Land and destroyed:
2,362 Rats
3,141,100 Food
7,706,820 Cash
You managed to destroy:
17,625 Rats

I was told I was sacked. It should read xxx rats killed, xxx supplies stolen or taken or something like that. I don't like misinformation.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

Heh, it's always been that way for sacks. If you were poisoned or your resources were sabotaged in any other way, you would have seen it was a leader attack. Troop attacks cannot destroy resources. But you're right, the readout should be modified.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Twilight Shadow

I am pretty sure this was brought up else where but thought I would mention it again that negative troops coming in. I have a picture but will share it with an admin if they need to see it.

But I attacked three times and it showed the same negative number of -218 weasels and would have -436 weasels to attack with next attack. So I attacked again and got -218 weasels and it showed for the next attack I had -436 weasels again. So I went to the score page then attacked the same warlord again but it was not showing negatives anymore.

I heard other people have this problem and I am sure it got brought up on forums but here it is...again. Thanks!