Juan Wilde

Started by Blood Wake, June 11, 2011, 03:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Hello family,

For years I've known of the legendary songwriter that went to my high school, Jack Wilkinson.

But I had never met the lad even though for a while I jammed with a drummer 1-2 times a week who wanted me to call invite  Jack Wilkinson to the jam.

Jack always refused or didn't answer, but eventually after playing in a folky/psychedelic rock band for a few months as the drummer, I met my band's friend, Jack Wilkinson over at my house.

Nowadays Jack Wilkinson and I are in a band with bassist Geed from Whilmington (Who he just quit because their songwriter doesn't understand good music)

The three of us will be recording an EP in a few weeks that I'll happily share with you all for free.

We're super Beatle influenced.

Anyway, for the time being you can hear some of Jack Wilkinson's old songs that he wrote and recorded when he was 16 or 17

Apparently he took a couple weeks off of high school because he felt like recording an album was more important.

Today, it is a free download.
http://jackwilkinson.bandcamp.com

Thanks for reading! I'll visit again soon!

Bummed I couldn't be in the crazy wars that seem to be happening
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

Good to know I'm supported here.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

Sean, it's nothing against you. =/ I just think a lot of the members here aren't very adventurous when it comes to music. I think the only other RWLer who was into the band scene as much as you are was Gorak, and he hasn't been around in years.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RavenArailt

You said the band is Beatle-influenced???
Despite being a hard-rocker, I really like the Beatles. Think i'll go download the song & maybe even check out your EP. :D