Redwall
23 (71.9%)
Promisance
1 (3.1%)
Other (specify)
8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 31

The Lady Shael

Did you find RWL because it was Redwall-related or because it was a promisance game? If you found it through a friend instead, did that friend find it through Redwall or promisance?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

I found it through Redwall. I read the books, and went to the wikipedia page, because they have links there to other sites and things. This was linked, so I came and played. ^__^
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

Found it through Firetooth, he found it by googling "Redwall Games" or something similar

We were both into the series at the time, I think I did one search for "Redwall Games" RWL didn't come up though  :(

Firetooth

Found RWL through the books and promisance through redwall.

Plenty of promi players aren't here because of the books, though. Sevah is probably the best known example, but there are definetly others.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

I think Peace is my favorite non-Redwaller, simply because he ended up becoming an admin. :p All other staff members in the history of the game besides Peace were Redwall fans. Well, wolf is kind of an exception, but he found it through his son, who found it through Redwall. (maybe Xenocide is an exception too, now that I think about it...I never knew too much about him)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Abby The Rat

I think I came.. thou retto... I do not remember. >_<
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ruddertail

I found it because it was Redwall, but actually came and played because it was promi. . .  these events were several years apart.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Kilkenne

Linked here from some other part of the ROC in like 2002.

Gen. Volkov

Found it through a friend, who found it through Terrouge.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Daryn

I searched Redwall games, and got this :D
Pies.

cloud

I'm totally here because I heard Shael was awesome.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Prussia

I know I found it through Redwall. I do not have specifics for how I found it. I believe it was an internet search.

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Night Wolf

Found it through a friend who was looking up redwall stuff

Yellow Eyes

I originally came here after my friends and I had read the Redwall books, but then what caused me to stay around was the open source of Promisance, and my dire want to learn to program. (Although I haven't done as much with it.)