Night Wolf has never been more right

Started by Krowdon, June 07, 2011, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 27, 2009, 05:10:13 PM
Return to the spa so we may return peace to our beloved spa room. Return it to its former self, when me and briar would stay up until 3 AM spamming. And when everyone would say I had a crush on her. When me and krowdon would throw random things at each other and always be fighting. When grimm and briar would plot together. And when we made fun of krowdon and her seven boyfriends. When we called /ungatt/ a drunk. And we post random things that were completly random and yet really funny.

Thats the spa room!

Yes! That is the Spa we all once knew and loved. We need things back to that! Why have we lost our spamming heritage? RSL!  Night Wolf, you have never been more right than in this message. This should be our goal.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Neobaron

I think RSL is part of the problem... in order to spam effectively, you must spam free.

Also kyro. Hes gotta go.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Neobaron

It is though.

What Night Wolf talks about is the SPA equivalent to the state of nature as presented by Rousseau.

RSL is the equivalent of the 'state' that seeks to define all men and their actions.

If you break the state, then all people of SPA will return to the state of nature.

Isn't that what you want?

Krowdon

Neobaron

Then break RSL.

Centralization and definition of power in this environment is what is causing SPA to be so awful.

I mean the best posts down here anymore are from people who don't even really come to SPA.

That's not right.

The Lady Shael

Maybe it's time to call a new leader to power...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Krowdon

I dont want to Break RSL. Shael, you wanna be leader? XD

The Lady Shael

Oh no, I'm leader of S.H.A.E.L, so it's okay.  :P I mostly meant maybe we can hold Spa elections.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Neobaron

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 08, 2011, 04:25:02 PM
Oh no, I'm leader of S.H.A.E.L, so it's okay.  :P I mostly meant maybe we can hold Spa elections.

I'd be ok with this.

Krowdon

Sure. And no voting for yourself. *looks at Kyro*

Kilkenne

I nominate a box of seven melting snowballs for the position.

Neobaron

Shael has to make the poll and there has to be candidate sign-ups/recommendations.

Krowdon