More Turbo Disable Glitches?

Started by The Purple Dragon, June 07, 2011, 02:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Dragon

Alright, so I checked my account after scraping 110kish land and assassins had attacked me down to 34kish, so I looked at scores and Assassins is only sitting there with 39k land, so I had no idea where the excess land had gone.

I was puzzled at first until I saw the Land Farm in the disabled positing sitting there at the bottom of the list with 165k land. I tried attacking it, and it said "cannot attack an account that is disabled blah blah"

Please, someone, re-able the land farm so that we aren't pushed back to the beginning of the round because people are dumping land on a disabled account!

Purp

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ruddertail

Landfarm is disabled because it /was/ buggy. I say was because I'm not sure where Shael is in terms of getting it fixed, but until it's fixed, it'll probably have to stay disabled.

And Ne0. . . really?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Yeah, I just posted in the bugs thread.

ALso, there is no benefit to dropping as a stoat that I can see this round...just demo to a 90-100 ratio, academy, then re-build the excess land into huts so you can academy some more. That way you get more leaders and we get more land. (this is assuming you are 50% huts 50% tents)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Purple Dragon

I'm sure it was unintentional neo... no worries  :P

Are all the moderators not around or something...?
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Firetooth

Not the moderators job, they only deal with forums. I agree it needs to be dealt with, though.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ruddertail

I'm pretty sure it's something only Shael can fix, because it's a code issue.  So we're waiting on her.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Would it be possible to undisable the farm, scrape the land then redisable it? I'm not sure what the bug is, but if it is to do with attacking then perhaps that wouldn't work haha.

Neobaron

It doubles+ the land dropped to it.

At least it was doing that.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Ok, so we could just scrape the land then disable it? Anyway, disabling it doesn't fix the bug, it just stops us from getting land. It's also exploitable, too, as somebody can just drop all the land each time they run and keep us all running on like 30k

The Lady Shael

Goodness, I've only been distracted by writing a post for another thread for 10 minutes, and this thread is this big already?

I'm working on the problem, hopefully I can get it fixed today after work (don't forget Shael works full-time =p).
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

I don't think you guys fully grasp the problem of "The land farm gets a massive amount of land when you drop your land on it". This is infinitely exploitable, whatever your intentions, so it's probably going to stay disabled until Shael isn't busy.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Daryn

Pies.

Daryn

Sorry for the double post, but it seems like I can't drop more than half of the unused land.
Pies.