confession

Started by The Lady Shael, June 07, 2011, 10:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

But this one has a mustache.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

True, but then I never put too much effort in inspecting an icon once I process that it is anime.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*eyeroll*

Whatever. I'm in a fantastic mood, and I refuse to let you kill it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Mood not killed. I just found The episode of Hetalia that made me like this show. It was the first episode I actually laughed at. I thought I'd have to wait a few more months for the DVD. But I dont! Its subbed!

Ungatt Trunn II

Ohhh...

Almost did something really bad haha. Carry on.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

What'd you almost do? tell me. I dont care.

Ungatt Trunn II

A .gif where David Motari throws the puppy, but a monster comes out and eats it as it flies off the cliff.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh. I've seen that. I think you posted it elsewhere.

Ungatt Trunn II

It was the icon to my David M. Profile but the mods deleted it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I'm not surprised they did. lol.

Holby

Quote from: Holby on June 11, 2011, 12:39:06 AM
I confuse Kyro and Kilk all the time.

All the time.
I will not deleted this

Krowdon

Abby The Rat

I hardly get confused.. the times I do get confused is when someone who had an avatar for a very long time, I start to see certain avatar = certain person and if that person change it after like 2 years or something, it throws me off and it be like, who are you? o_o
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Krowdon

I love avatar changes. I change mine almost weekly.