Liberation Achieved?

Started by Neobaron, June 04, 2011, 12:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

He just hit vacation. I'm tempted to send aid and SUCKED IN. Knight didn't want a wasteful war. You forced us into it with LIES.
Sad little beat up wolf running with ya tail between your legs. Too ignorant to surrender?

It all boils down to bad Karma. I'm sending off my networth and decreasing my active role at redwall. Well done to the destroyers
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

wolf bite

At rudder because I never understand what Savz is talking about.

Not true. Taking a leader player down to 8,000 to 10,000 makes them useless. Taking down to 1,500 is a kill run.

Let us stay with the facts shall we?

No reason to surrender, I just wait sitting on low land for you to finish what you could not before. Take the Win! I offer it to you. You guys think there is some big take over that you are stopping. Will do it!

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

Wolf what are you talking about? I honestly don't understand what the fuss is. They only killed about four runs of indy. The only annoying bit is the nonsense about land locking. No need to get fussed about the takedown itself.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

Oh, I am by no means upset. Just pulling them out to prove their true intentions. They claim past facts with no proof about us staring a war be defending are selves from them attacking. When the real and know facts prove the other way.

I have over 300 turns. If I wanted to "save" myself I could. I posted my armies and said I will shortly be away and there is noting I will be doing to stop them. No temper here.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sevah

Kilkenne

Passive aggressive/accusatory remarks is temper enough. I'm sick of this thread already. As has been stated repeatedly, if we wanted you dead, you'd be dead. There is nothing to argue about that. To say otherwise just claims that we are just a pile of incompetent boors. And let's face it, not everyone here is as bad at RWL as me. If they had wanted you to die, your account would die.

Your last ditch effort to save face is to try to make people seem like they are incompetent for not having killed you. You used to be the mature, respectable figure here that everyone would listen to. I don't know what happened, but I for one don't like it. This is petty and beneath you. No one cares to believe your "side" of this because it's manufactured to make you seem like the benevolent savior of new players who somehow became a victim of circumstance, and in addition, you want to make it seem like even though you are the victim of circumstance you are the victor. Again I present to you the options that you present us:

Kill you, and you think you have some sort of moral victory, despite all of this goading.

Don't kill you, and you will label every one of us incompetent for not "finishing the job" that we never set out to start.

I'm choosing option 3, which is to call you on this. Dance around it if you want, but we've been clear in what our objectives are. And you've been clear enough in yours. Just don't hide behind some sort of veil of honor while yelling at me for having spies, or anything stupid like that. You don't even know that I manufactured anything here. The point on whether I did or not, in fact, remains irrelevant. The point that you want to make is that we attempted to kill you and failed, but you are apparently giving us a chance to do it again, which is laughable, as that was never the aim at any point.

Utterly ridiculous. I guess it must really be important to you if you feel that you absolutely must win in any situation that occurs.

wolf bite

First, again stay with facts. Did I yell about spies? I have let him stay in the clan to spy all he wants. Even offered him the keys to my desk.

Second, You are right. Either way I win. Kill me to prove you did not mess up before or don't kill me because you can't. I think I am the mature thoughtful one here. Either way you lose as I don't need to take a turn or fire back. I elect not to fight back. Enjoy!

Admit it was a kill run or that you had no control over the attacks. Must have been one. Either way it was poorly done.

You have a spy in the clan, bring back proof of this intent to lock land or admit you made it up. Thus we prove this was unneeded effort against a clan that was no threat to you or the game.

But then you set up the situation. I turned it to a win win. Have fun with what you created.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

Sorry WB, but all you did was basically say "yep, Kilk is right, BUT..." then prove him right again. I don't think anybody but you sees it as a win-win situation, tbh. Come on, you're one of the best, if not the best, player here. An iron fist within a velvet glove. Do something fun ingame, this forum stuff is not fun and is just going in circles.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Poor sportsmanship or badly planed?

I drop my shield and bare my open chest. Come take the blow, .... if you can.

Bet you guys can't even kill me when I ask for it? Amateurs.

I just never understood people wanting me to beat them up. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sevah

Your not worth me removing goods. It'd take 1minute to kill you if someone sells me a cheap army

wolf bite

How much are you willing to pay?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sevah

Directly 450/900/1600/2400
I need 200m Nw

Getting hit down to 5k land every run doesn't effect me as a stoat much at all. Wolves would usually need to be more mindful about the initial land access and final land tally but apart from that there's a few tricks to repair damages and produce leaders faster that a veteran should base their empire around.

Daryn

This was an assault run, though I thought it was a kill. That was why I didn't stop attacking until Etendue stopped me.
Pies.

Sevah

Quote from: Daryn on June 04, 2011, 04:21:10 PM
This was an assault run, though I thought it was a kill. That was why I didn't stop attacking until Etendue stopped me.

What can he say If I kill him? His head would make a nice trophy for a forum signature.

Kilkenne

The amusing part about all of this is that it'll be me that bears the brunt of his attacks when he finally does get up, because he's got himself convinced that I have a lot more to do with literally everything going on than what I do.

Spies, haha

This has gone from disappointing, to sad, to outright comical.