Liberation Achieved?

Started by Neobaron, June 04, 2011, 12:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

QuoteWasn't it a similar "non-landlock" that Squire used as part of their causus belli against Knight?

Also, I find it interesting that the "teaching clan" was the clan that just recently went to war against Knight - which everyone knows should really be called Briar's noob brigade - over a relatively minor issue (sacks) and smashed the heck out of them. Out of a bunch of a noobs. And now we haven't touched your players in training, but you still freak out because we're "preventing you from teaching people" or something like that. It's a war game. Teach them how to fight. Teach them how to kill and protect net.  Teach them how to maneuver, how to position themselves, how to bring in allies. Teach them the game.

I never made any of these arguments anywhere =/
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ruddertail

*sigh* Firetooth's right on this one. Everybody (myself included) chill.  Let's be friendly about this, it's a game. Would it help if I complimented you on Holby's leader defense?

It's a game. We didn't like what you were doing - stacking up net, stacking up troops - so we stopped it. You're welcome to retaliate in game. I'm looking forward to soaking up loads of 1% murders on my account. Do something about us in game if you want. But please, don't pretend this makes us horrible and evil. We're playing the game the way it's meant to be played - destroy a potential enemy to get them out of the way, then take action of your own.

@ Shadow - I know that accusation got made, "Knight/Sevah is locking land." I don't remember by whom. And the sacks thing was definately part of your war dec.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Kilkenne

I'm only irritated because this is being paraded around as "kill attempts" because that demeans everyone. On one hand it dismisses the aggressors as being too incompetent to accomplish simple goals, on the other, it is a flailing attempt to create a moral high ground that doesn't exist.

wolf bite

wolf bite
1,491 land
Rats (?)   0
Weasels (?)   18,515,955
Stoats (?)   39,216,729
Skiffs (?)   10,235,254

I am out of town and shortly to sign off until 10 PM PST.

Do I need to market all the army to make it easy for you?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

To clarify, I was the one who destroyed Knight's lock, though Squire may have been involved with the suicides...I'll look through some stuff. It was also TS, not Sevah, who locked, at least until the start of the war.

Edi: Squire did take part in some suicides against Sevah whilst he was locking, but that was in the war, so not really a reason for starting the conflict.

Anyway, Reg is boring. Unless something happens, like this, there's no point to it all. The Squire vs Knight war doesn't count as it was completely obvious who would win, where as with this the sides are more even...as Rudder earlier said, war is a part of the game, this is a perfect time to teach newer players about it, and I'm guessing most will have a blast.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

cloud

Quote from: wolf bite on June 04, 2011, 11:10:00 AM
wolf bite
1,491 land
Rats (?)   0
Weasels (?)   18,515,955
Stoats (?)   39,216,729
Skiffs (?)   10,235,254

I am out of town and shortly to sign off until 10 PM PST.

Do I need to market all the army to make it easy for you?

Wolf Bite

Anyone that kills Wolf Bite in the next 24 hours will be dead next.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

wolf bite

There is no statistic reason to take down to 1,400 land. Sure some were standard to take armies, some were sack to take food. But most were straight attacks to take land. The only value to straight attack for 20 land per attack is a kill run.

Kilk worries about lessening the the intent of the attacks. Ah too late. A clear failed kill run. Come on!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Kilkenne

I mean, I get that you're trying to goad people into killing you, I really do, but this makes you look a lot worse than it does anyone else. You're like the benevolent patriarch of RWL or something like that, and you're just making things up. It's unbecoming.

I don't have to worry about lessening the intent of anything; Everyone knows that I'm right here. If we had wanted to kill, we would have killed. You're just trying to commit the RWL equivalent of assisted suicide so that you either 1) Have an out to quit or 2) Can claim a moral victory over these awful oppressors who are just trying to grief newbies...That didn't even get touched.

I mean, either way I guess in your eyes I'm going to have lost. But I guess I'll go with popular opinion, as I'm not being the bad guy for once. Indeed, no one is, because most people aren't getting worked up over this. Shocking.

wolf bite

In this big plan to take over a training clan you went ahead and put in a "spy". whhoow.

So come on. Prove your point of our evil intents to take over the game with some in context posting or our internal communications.

*Does not boot the "spy"*

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite

Kilkenne

Sevah

He's not really a spy but how funny was the look on your face. HAHAHA.
You got no class in defeat WolfBite ya small fry
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Kilkenne

NO, SEVAH, HE WAS MY SPY DON'T YOU TAKE THIS FROM ME

seriously who are we talking about I am so confused, I didn't think I had spies in Reg, this is wonderful news!

Firetooth

I would just like to agree with Kilk that WB is obviously trying to get himself killed for whatever reason, or he'd have bothered to have attacked for more land if he believed with such conviction that he was the target of a failed kill run.

Come on, enough with all the words though. Surely squire can partake in a war if they feel wronged, and if not they can just stand back and keep teaching.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Maybe Shadow and Holby care to have yet another wasteful war. I don't care as much as you may think. 12 hours left for you to finish the kill run. You should have more turns by then.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Ruddertail

Quote from: wolf bite on June 04, 2011, 11:37:58 AM
There is no statistic reason to take down to 1,400 land. Sure some were standard to take armies, some were sack to take food. But most were straight attacks to take land. The only value to straight attack for 20 land per attack is a kill run.

Uh, low land is about the only way to seriously damage a leader player.  You hit them low, all their leaders leave as they recover, and they have to try to regain all those leaders in one run. It doesn't happen, so both their netting and attacking are crippled.  You've been playing long enough, you should know this.

Also, if you don't want a "wasteful war," either make it a non-wasteful war or end the war - surrender. 

[Edited]
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward