Half Land round Discussion!

Started by Etendue, June 02, 2011, 07:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etendue

Let's have one topic for our half-land discussions!

Anyway, I'll start off. I'd like to say that Worship is getting too powerful, and that all the smaller clans should band together and pile them. We can bury them alive with our bodies if needed be.

Also, why did Ceremony delete? Holby, explain yourself!
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

C.L.U

I agree with this program, there is an unfair inbalance in the processes running in Worship and Guard. To enhance maximum potential we should open more opposing runtimes.

I am also not sure if program Ceremony self-terminated or was deresoluted due to a glitch in the arena, however I am led to believe the latter is true.

Finally, program Assassins had not erected firewalls and thus valuable data was destroyed.
Quote from: C.L.U on June 02, 2011, 11:02:35 AM
Firetooth is the perfect program; wit, charm and intelligence all rolled into one. You should all aspire to be as him if we are to create the perfect system.

Etendue

Nobody in the top 15 has a kill recorded, and nobody outside the top 15 has the capacity to do a coordinated kill run. I checked the others anyway, and NOBODY has a recorded kill. Ninja (Sevah) had the last hit using standard attack (meaning holby was >500?) and didn't get the kill. Holby deleted.

He also went on vacation in regular with his 2 billion nw account. Perhaps he's taking a break.

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

C.L.U

Seems logical, but is also a shame. Now it's, what, 3 vs 8? Victory improbable.
Firetooth is the perfect program; wit, charm and intelligence all rolled into one. You should all aspire to be as him if we are to create the perfect system.

Pac-man

Let me into Black Guard! I put in a request.
Turbo Highest Rank: #2
Reg Highest Rank: #11

Rinzler

Quote from: Pac-man on June 02, 2011, 01:41:57 PM
Let me into Black Guard! I put in a request.

Are you willing to be derezzed for the sake of a perfect system?
I take much pleasure in deresoluting unruly programs

Sevah

I saw him on 400 acres, 3 attacks took all his land and his life but the kill didn't register. Woulda been one of the easiest stolen kills of my time.

I have full turns so these evil allah worshippers are gonna pay for that bug abuse yesterday.
Land farm got disabled for cheating. When people dropped land on it a heap extra was available. Unlucky for me
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Holby

I had a bug on my account, where there was 2000 unused land I couldn't build on, and that didn't register in my land total.

Even though I didn't actually /have/ the 2000 land, when I was being attacked, players were taking that land, even though they couldn't see it.

So I got killed by a normal attack.
I will not deleted this

Ruddertail

Eh, we'd have broken you anyway, Sevz. Even with Kilk running on 30k land, rather than 60k.  But yeah, that was kind of what the heck.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Etendue

Black Guard is rather picky with it's members. It took me 2 days of constant badgering to get Briar in the clan.

Pac-Man, who are you ingame?

Etendue

Quote from: Holby on June 02, 2011, 05:30:11 PM
I had a bug on my account, where there was 2000 unused land I couldn't build on, and that didn't register in my land total.

Even though I didn't actually /have/ the 2000 land, when I was being attacked, players were taking that land, even though they couldn't see it.

So I got killed by a normal attack.

You do plan on reviving, right? :D

Don't let Worship win!

Sevah

Quote from: Ruddertail on June 02, 2011, 06:10:05 PM
Eh, we'd have broken you anyway, Sevz. Even with Kilk running on 30k land, rather than 60k.  But yeah, that was kind of what the heck.

Unlikely but possible. I was online waiting for someone to scrape so I could block the indiers and re-enforce my wall.
@15k Replicators vs lizard with 45k towers after stacking troops. Excess teamwork or a bug was required.

Anyway. Dodgy code so i'm not actively competing this round. Whoever wants something feel free to message. Gl and poice out
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

We had nearly enough to break spread over the clan before you ran. You would have been broken one way or another. But yes, this theme still has quite a few bugs to be ironed out, apparently.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

C.L.U

Quote from: Etendue on June 02, 2011, 06:38:41 PM
Black Guard is rather picky with it's members. It took me 2 days of constant badgering to get Briar in the clan.

Pac-Man, who are you ingame?
You are misinformed program Etendue, Rinzer tells me Briar hadn't sent a request as she still thought we needed passcodes.

Etendue

Interesting.

It seems like Indy is now the passive net-gathering strategy. Leaders is more for espionages/attacking now. How strange.