Infidel attacks must desist at once.

Started by Prophet, May 31, 2011, 08:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophet

Greetings and Praise be to Allah. God is Great. To begin, please accept a sampling of popular music that might that you might understand more from whence we come to you, Warlords of the Redwall: Warlords Turbo Server. I am certain that you shall find our taste quite agreeable.

On to the business at hand. The Fist of God has previously had no quarrel with your "Freedomcrusher" Warlord Clan. We offer only a warning that further aggressive actions towards the Fist must cease or we shall wage a Most Holy Jihad upon infidel lands.

It should not be hidden from you that the people of Worship had suffered from aggression, iniquity and injustice imposed on them by the Freedomcrusher Crusader alliance and their collaborators; to the extent that our blood became the cheapest and our wealth became loot in the hands of the enemies. Our blood was spilled in the lands of Revelation and Assassins. The horrifying pictures of these massacres are still fresh in our memory. Massacres in Mossflower, Southsward, and the Northlands took place, massacres that send shivers in the body and shake the conscience. All of this and the Warlords watch and hear, and not only didn't respond to these atrocities, but also with a clear conspiracy between the Freedomcrushers and its allies and under the cover of the iniquitous Guard, the dispossessed people were even prevented from defending themselves.

Though we are but devoted Men of God, we are not without power of our own. If these belligerent actions do not cease, we shall pit ourselves against our blood enemies in glorious Jihad. The Freedomcrushers have one day's time to cease their endless hostilities, or we shall be forced to rain fire from the Heavens upon them. They must be made to see the error in their ways.

Praise be to Allah, we seek His help and ask for his pardon. We take refuge in Allah from our wrongs and misdeeds. Who ever been guided by Allah will not be misled, and who ever has been misled, he will never be guided. I bear witness that there is no God except Allah-no associates with Him- and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger.

IL Hamdu Allah, Warlords, and may you find peace in these trying times.
Infidels shall be consumed in Righteous Fire.

Daryn

This is actually pretty funny when you write it in this context.

Worship is a Clan to be reckoned with.
Pies.

Rinzler

Members of FC wish to derezz members of worship?

Interesting
I take much pleasure in deresoluting unruly programs

Etendue

Somehow I don't imagine prophets holding RPGs.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

Briar

*please refrain from making uneducated, stereotypical comments in this thread.*

-Briar
Mod-o-Knowledge
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Prophet

The Black Guard has assaulted and destroyed much of our vaunted Networth and has occupied our lands. These infidels shall be punished most harshly for their deeds against the Chosen Warriors.

On that basis, and in compliance with Allah's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims:

The ruling to kill the Black Guards and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any region in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the Mossflower Mosques from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty Allah, "and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together," and "fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah."

This is in addition to the words of Almighty Allah: "And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? -- women and children, whose cry is: 'Our Lord, rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will help!'"

We -- with Allah's help -- call on every Muslim who believes in Allah and wishes to be rewarded to comply with Allah's order to kill the Black Guard and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's Black Guard troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson.

Almighty Allah said: "O ye who believe, give your response to Allah and His Apostle, when He calleth you to that which will give you life. And know that Allah cometh between a man and his heart, and that it is He to whom ye shall all be gathered."

Almighty Allah also says: "O ye who believe, what is the matter with you, that when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling so heavily to the earth! Do ye prefer the life of this world to the hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least. For Allah hath power over all things."

Almighty Allah also says: "So lose no heart, nor fall into despair. For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in faith."

It is Jihad, then.
Infidels shall be consumed in Righteous Fire.

Kilkenne

((As a note. Holby was not killed by intention and not by Worship clan. Do not view it so. If you do, and kill members,we will retaliate as such.))

C.L.U

All you are is a glitch, a collection of programs standing in the way of perfection. Deresolution is the best solution, I think.
Quote from: C.L.U on June 02, 2011, 11:02:35 AM
Firetooth is the perfect program; wit, charm and intelligence all rolled into one. You should all aspire to be as him if we are to create the perfect system.

Rinzler

Worship are an imperfection that me,  grand master C.L.U and the other members of the Black Guard will purge in the process of making the system perfect
I take much pleasure in deresoluting unruly programs