Fixed

Started by Boze (Admin), April 08, 2003, 02:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boze (Admin)

Apparantly, the Terrouge forums and RWL were attacked! We have gotten it fixed and Retto has sent word to Kenny. Hmm... to bad they didn't take these forums down  ;) .
That's me!

Abby The Rat

~Gives all the Admins a BIG KISS~

~Gasp~ what a rotten thing to say about the forum

If we didn't have the forum working as well. I think alot of us would of died today.

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Retto

A 432-turn pack has been given in recompence for 1.5 days of it being down. thanks for your patience!
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Power of Mordor

Down again, spoken to early.

Boze (Admin)

*SIGH*  <_<  
That's me!

Boze (Admin)

Once again, I have fixed the problem. I would simply like to ask whoever is carrying out these attacks to please cease. Until we can fix the security hole, we can expect this to go on. Terrouge was hit by the same type of attack (yet Kenny is nowhere to be seen to fix things). It's a sad day when people that would do such things are on the ROC.
That's me!

Ereptor

It tis sad.  Do we get a turn bonus again for missed turns?  

Terrorist win when they change our way of life.  Give turns please so we can go on living!
The above is also sarcasm...heh

Also Thank you for ficing it.  :)  Horray for admin.  

Boo for those who attack me personally.  What have i done to ya?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Boze (Admin)

Well, the forums were attacked this time. Fortunatly, Retto and I have made a few steps in looking into preventing the hackers. Whoever you are, be warned. We will find out who you are, and we will have your ISP shut your connection down. You are violating private property and are commiting a Federal Offence. If Retto and I can't figure out who you are, Kenny surely will (as soon as he gets back from... wherever).
That's me!

Retto

I repeat what boze said. Once we find you (and we /will/ find you), your life is going to become miserable. So, I suggest you stop right now. Because every time you do it, it just means we're going to do that much more...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Badrang the Tyrant

Hooray for the Admins!  I hope you find whoever did this, I was totally bored for the days it was down! :D  

Power of Mordor

April 13,  server down once again.

Dead Eye

It is down today. April 13th. I had my defenses raised for 24 hours, and 0 turns. Will My defenses still be up, but my turns down? Or will my turns be up, but my defense down. Because I wasted loyalty if my defenses are dow, yet no one could attack me with them up.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Victory's Legion

April 14 the Servers down again. someone with AIM message zlploid. (retto)

Brock

I think it's back up now.  I'm not getting the error message.  Now it just seems that my account has been deleted.  I've heard of others that have had this problem too.  I'm quite angry now so if anyone can help me please do.  My number was #823 (I think.) and my name was Umm...  If anyone can search for me and tell me if I show up I will greatly appreciate it.

Edit: I created a new account and when I searched for my old one, nothing came out.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Retto

Hey...I just fixed the regular server...

Um...yeah, sorry about that. I would lynch this person if I knew where they were. As it is, I'm trying just to do college-visiting, so I can't really get into the catching stuff...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto