Best name

Started by Claws'n'Paws, April 08, 2003, 01:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claws'n'Paws

There seems to be a lot intresting names...  I don't know which is the 'best' necessarily...
I am Claws'n'Paws.

Menatus

Me! I like Ragefur's names a lot, though.

Abby The Rat

I wish I didn't have my name next to Stormy name, his is the best.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

I'm torn between Ad and Stormy and Cal and Menatus....

And yet again, I'm missed off a poll...  :P  

Claws'n'Paws

You do realize this is my first day here, Ashyra...
I am Claws'n'Paws.

Beem

*Blinks away tears of joy.* I am listed. *Grins,* I feel so happy. *Nullifies his vote and watches the scores.  Hands out skittles to those who vote for him.* ^_^ fun, fun, fun.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Scringepaw

Stormclaw is an awesome name!  It's like the best name on this forum!  TR Shadow is second though...
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

windhound

;)   heh, I got paired with Ragefur...   I think Ragefur is a kinda neat name, but I would be votin for myself, which I don' wanna do...  Stormclaw is also a good name...  

Yet,  Beem and Aqualis are both unique names, so they got my vote...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Beem

Awww, thank you.  Beem, is just the name a few of my online friends dubbed me with.  I loved it, so I now use it every where. *Gives him a few skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Claws'n'Paws

Lol... Beem's a 'bam' name.
I am Claws'n'Paws.

Dead Eye

Dead Eye is a cool name. Dead Eye Trueflight, I mean, is that not cool?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Rough Raiders

I voted Beem and Aqualis too... just because i wanted skittles!! im just kidding, actually i like all of them.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

The Lady Shael

Hm, I think I have an interesting name...it took me about 5 seconds to come up with it though. Voted for Cal and Tania though. Isn't it weird how we like their real names, but never use them? We have a nickname for just about everybody now...Menatus is Tania, Calria is Cal, Stormclaw is Stormy, Holby is Holbs, Austin is Aus, some of us call TR Shadow Julie...my name's a bit too short to have a nickname. That goes for Ad as well. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR_Shadow

Quote from: ScringepawStormclaw is an awesome name!  It's like the best name on this forum!  TR Shadow is second though...
Yups, I love my name.  I bet no one here can tell me where the "TR" came from.  I think I'll make that a topic.

Claws'n'Paws

I can't imagine what an abbreviation for my name would be.  Clawsy?
I am Claws'n'Paws.