Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

true, true

let's bring out the leek vodka
Pies.

Night Wolf

PLUG THE LEAK YOUR WASTING IT!

Krowdon

The fourth? Hmm. I wonder what I'm doing that day. We definatly need like, a RSL logo or something. a special one of the founders, and then a different one for everyone who joined later, then we can have them in our siggies all week.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

what you choping? better not be my fingers again.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Although sacraficing your fingers as well would make a good addition to the festivities I do believe she meant that in the "hurry up" type manner

Kyrolin Zenyar

OK, for the record, Briar has made an RSL logo.  And on the 4th, I may be on very little.  Graduation parties for some older friends of mine.  My 60-year old buddy just finished 2nd grade.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Briar

Congrats to him.

That takes a big man to go back to Elementary school at the age of 60.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Kyrolin Zenyar on June 01, 2011, 12:05:59 PM
OK, for the record, Briar has made an RSL logo.  And on the 4th, I may be on very little.  Graduation parties for some older friends of mine.  My 60-year old buddy just finished 2nd grade.

60? wow.