Pretty funny stuff

Started by Firetooth, May 28, 2011, 04:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

But I'm assuming Holby had no camps. He had 40bil food, which is 800mil net. 200bil cash is about 640mil net, however counting the loss of net more like 500mil, so it seems obvious he didn't use camps, which may have changed his finishing score significantly. Also, I did not know if Holby had other cash as I had not seen his stats, so I played it safe.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Shadow's made this point already (and made it well), but I think it's worth reinforcing.

Giving away net at the end of a round, solely because you can't win, is pathetic. Regardless of whether it affects the outcome.

Because then you use this to turn around and say "Well, we were part of the win, because we gave you net." That is a giant pile of skiff dung. (<- boating joke.)

Helping someone else win is no win at all, unless you were directly involved in their success. You can't say you're entitled to a win you had no claim to.

You had no impact on KM's win, in fact,  you were manipulated by them. For my part,I wouldn't have wanted your net had you given it to me, because it is my right to play how I choose, without others forcing me to be grateful for "allowing me to win." And had I won the round, it would have cheapened the victory.

You were manipulated and used all round, and in the end, you handed that away to the people pulling the strings. I'm sure you regret that now, but the real issue is your attitude in the first place.

Stop riding other people's coat tails. Stop complaining. Stop getting pushed around. Had you stolen 200 bil cash from me, I would have tried my hardest to get it back, or at least make sure I couldn't use it.

It's not your skills, but your mindset that's wrong. That's why you lack respect in game. When you stop being a victim of circumstance, and DO something, that will change.

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

I may have been manipulated by KM, but they only won because you stole my cash. The plan was always to oust them with net, and boosting KM above you, as I said, wasn't my decision. Though I supplied the net, ultimately it was Purpy D's and Mike's decision, and they decided to aid KM. Which is cool with me. Enough with the "I handed away the net," it wasn't mine to hand away.

And you were unclanned, once you had the cash there was little I could do.

Your actions have consequences. Your actions consequences led to KM winning instead of GLaDOS. My actions led to me getting a fifth place finish opposed to the first had I not signed up with KM. It's impossible to change the past. Accept that and stop blaming me for it.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on May 30, 2011, 05:54:35 AM
I may have been manipulated by KM, but they only won because you stole my cash. The plan was always to oust them with net, and boosting KM above you, as I said, wasn't my decision. Though I supplied the net, ultimately it was Purpy D's and Mike's decision, and they decided to aid KM. Which is cool with me. Enough with the "I handed away the net," it wasn't mine to hand away.

And you were unclanned, once you had the cash there was little I could do.

Your actions have consequences. Your actions consequences led to KM winning instead of GLaDOS. My actions led to me getting a fifth place finish opposed to the first had I not signed up with KM. It's impossible to change the past. Accept that and stop blaming me for it.
You don't get my point at all. You had nothing to do with anything. Just because you decide to give net to someone else doesn't give you power or entitlement over them or over the win.

It's just that victim mentality of yours shining through.

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

I never claimed I did have power or entitlement over them...but yes, I clearly did have a role in the win if the outcome changed because of me.

Even then, you seem to be ignoring my point.

Though I supplied the net, ultimately it was Purpy D's and Mike's decision, and they decided to aid KM. Which is cool with me. Enough with the "I handed away the net," it wasn't mine to hand away.

Though I supplied the net, ultimately it was Purpy D's and Mike's decision,  Enough with the "I handed away the net," it wasn't mine to hand away.

...it wasn't mine to hand away

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on May 30, 2011, 08:16:41 AM
I never claimed I did have power or entitlement over them...but yes, I clearly did have a role in the win if the outcome changed because of me.
No, you don't. Not if it's just a token gesture to whoever you think is worthy. That is a cop out designed to make you feel good about yourself.

Even then, you seem to be ignoring my point.
I ignored it, because it's nonsense. But seeing as you're so insistent.

Which of these statements would you like to be the real one?

Though I supplied the net, ultimately it was Purpy D's and Mike's decision, and they decided to aid KM. Which is cool with me. Enough with the "I handed away the net," it wasn't mine to hand away.

Or,

Quote from: Firetooth on May 28, 2011, 07:11:31 AM
And I haven't lied to you about anything. I was actually planning to boost you above KM if we were unable to outnet them, but that's no longer viable. So you would've actually got more cash then you stole, plus most probably redrum's net.

One says you have nothing. The other says you have everything. So forgive me if I feel listening to your lies isn't worth my time.
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

The second was assuming I spent my cash and gave it to redrum:

QuoteI was actually planning to boost you above KM if we were unable to outnet them

Seeing as it would partially be my net, assuming mike and purp agreed with me, we would have probably boosted you above KM if we were unable tou outnet them.

Edit: Also, the last bit

Quoteplus most probably redrum's net.

I was not taking responsibility for his net, or I would've said outright you would've received it.

The Purple Dragon

Mike and I arranged and alliance with KM long ago, so the decision to have a joint KM-GLaDOS emp was made by me and was not a last minute ditch effort to get recognition.

Throughout the entire round I saw maybe 60-80 billion of Firetooth's massive store of cash. I'm stating the facts just so everyone will shut the [...] up. He also aided a few bil food. Had he been able to actually do anything with the cash instead of just letting it sit on his account for a month while people stole it, then the GLaDOS/KM emp would have been much higher in NW. This did not happen, so please everyone let's not play the "If I had done this you wouldn't have beat me" game, and vice versa.

I learned a valuable lesson this round while working with Kilk, and I think everyone reading this thread should use this in the future: state the facts, get on with the game. I'll admit I whined a bit at the start of the round, but then I got over it, and came back with even more net, and then started the alliance with KM because although we were the major clans in the round, there were so many other people that had it in for us. I think the 5-6 members of KM + Mike and I vs. the rest of the game was a pretty fair round, so I don't see why people are going "wow good job the two most powerful clans in the game teamed up for the win". Mike and I were the only active members of GLaDOS... Proxy had more active clan members than us!

I've also seen a lot of posts where you guys refer to me as basically Firetooth's [...]. Forget this, I took no orders from Firetooth in the entire round, every decision, kill run, etc. was planned and thought of by me, with the one exception where Firetooth asked me to kill Mokkan for him, but I wanted to kill him anyways because he was being a [...]

Stop this pointless back and forth argument, you guys are all too stubborn to see your opponent's point of view and will get nowhere whatsoever. It's like one massive spamfest... (dog-garn-it) shut up.

<3
TPD

Please don't test the word filters. You could have said this without swearing. Please try that next time
Shadow
Modding

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Ruddertail

And in case there's any further quesiton, it is the official position of KM that the emp at the end (Simplicity) was the joint effort of KM and the two remaining active members of GlaDOS - TPD and blue eyes/Redrum. Heck, we even gave them one of our awesome winning songs.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

The Purple Dragon

its true, KM/GLaDOS ftw...
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Etendue

No way, Proxy Army ftw...

We made an absolutely enormous amount of net for the 4 days that we were on.
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS